• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

New Balance kits, soon to be Nike kits

cynicaloldgit

#MbappéonaBosman2022
Ad-free Member
New Balance release special Liverpool collection to commemorate Champions League glory

Last years stock with an embroidered stars around the Liverbird for higher price than this seasons kit :unsure:
They’ve got to unload all their stock before Nike take over.

won it at-a-turk stadium

TIA Regular Simpsons quoter

Speckydodge

TIA Squad Member
Hard to blame them , we're absolutely smashing it for them and their time is running out, might as well get what they can.

mattyhurst

TIA Regular

They've re-released the "blackout kit" with gold trimmings and embroidery to commemorate 6 times

New Balance are milking this

Personally I think this is better than the black goalkeeper kit
Why didn't they just make more of the goalie top.

Commando

Ad-free Member
I've got some of these shirts (originals) stored safely for my Grandson when he gets old enough.

There are a few more retro choices on LFC Store. I have zero memory on Hitachi sponsoring LFC.

https://store.liverpoolfc.com/fashion/collections/retro-collection/

That was my first ever football kit,i also had the white away one aswell,i loved them to bits (still do) but man they were itchy bastards.
My first shirt was the shirt that we wore from 56-62. Although I never got it until around 1971. It was thick cotton with a white (pink) v neck. With the oval badge sewn on. Handed down through my Brothers to me. It makes me chuckle now to imagine what I looked like playing footy in games lessons wearing that shirt and hand me down shorts and rugby boots? :LOL:

Walshy07

In Klopp we trust
Ad-free Member

CanuckoLFC

Ghost in the Shell SAC
I was behind New Balance to continue to supply LFC kits. However, it the leaked pictures for the supposed 2020/2021 kit were to be true, perhaps I should be glad that NB lose out?

The Liverbird inside the shield, that is truly old school and back to the origin. However, I am not feeling it.

Blue down vest. Blasphemy!