New Balance kits, soon to be Nike kits

CanuckoLFC

Ghost in the Shell SAC
I bought my Hendo's shirt from LFC Web Store before the season started. I am not sure if it is possible to purchase the patch separately. There are no local LFC Store here. :cry:

Commando

Ad-free Member
After nearly 5 years of partnership with "New Balance", Liverpool Football has recently announced a deal worth of 39.5 million per year with Nike reportedly. Therefore, with the beginning of 2020-21 season, Nike will become the official kit manufacturer for Liverpool.
Wow! They kept that quiet. There must have been some negotiations going on in the background that nobody knew about. On a side note, that Minamino lad looked good in the two games we played against RB Salzburg. I wonder if they'd listen to offers for him? :unsure: ;)

Prolix

Long Time Nemesis™
Ad-free Member
My favourite part is "New Balance".

Do you know something we don't?!

Red_Jedi

Anfield kick about
Ad-free Member
After nearly 5 years of partnership with "New Balance", Liverpool Football has recently announced a deal worth of 39.5 million per year with Nike reportedly. Therefore, with the beginning of 2020-21 season, Nike will become the official kit manufacturer for Liverpool.
How long have New Balance been making our kits? I thought it was still Adidas.

won it at-a-turk stadium

TIA Regular Simpsons quoter

Iluvatar

Allez (x6)
Ad-free Member

Nike Liverpool 20-21 Fourth Kit Info Leaked

The Liverpool FC 2020-21 fourth jersey is set to combine the main color white with black applications and pinkish red logos. We expect the Liverpool 2020-2021 fourth jersey to have center logos, like the Spurs 20-21 4th jersey.
Better not look like anything like Spurs.. I dislike central logos.

DanLFC

Strafing ground targets
http://instagr.am/p/B7BnhJ-gyCU/
I don't know how I feel about the Lebron James x Liverpool concept coming out soon...I love it because it's going to draw in a lot of money but now we are going to have fake fans/bandwagon fans/people who have no idea about Liverpool wearing our apparel!
The price of success and what seperates us from the Real Madrid and Barca level of financial well being.

won it at-a-turk stadium

TIA Regular Simpsons quoter
Continuing the recent theme of relatively dark home shirts

We can now confirm that Nike will combine this base color with white for the Nike Liverpool 20-21 home jersey.
Looks like it will combine red as the main colour (obvious) with white and teal (colours of our crest). Maybe red shirt with white/teal on the sleeve ends

I'd be annoyed if they put stupid stripes in the middle of the shirt