• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

New Balance kits, soon to be Nike kits

CanuckoLFC

Ghost in the Shell SAC
I bought my Hendo's shirt from LFC Web Store before the season started. I am not sure if it is possible to purchase the patch separately. There are no local LFC Store here. :cry:

Neukolln

Ad-free Member

Commando

Ad-free Member
After nearly 5 years of partnership with "New Balance", Liverpool Football has recently announced a deal worth of 39.5 million per year with Nike reportedly. Therefore, with the beginning of 2020-21 season, Nike will become the official kit manufacturer for Liverpool.
Wow! They kept that quiet. There must have been some negotiations going on in the background that nobody knew about. On a side note, that Minamino lad looked good in the two games we played against RB Salzburg. I wonder if they'd listen to offers for him? :unsure: ;)

Prolix

Long Time Nemesis™
Ad-free Member
My favourite part is "New Balance".

Do you know something we don't?!

Red_Jedi

Anfield kick about
Ad-free Member
After nearly 5 years of partnership with "New Balance", Liverpool Football has recently announced a deal worth of 39.5 million per year with Nike reportedly. Therefore, with the beginning of 2020-21 season, Nike will become the official kit manufacturer for Liverpool.
How long have New Balance been making our kits? I thought it was still Adidas.