New Balance kits, soon to be Nike kits

Commando

Ad-free Member
We could borrow Terrance from South Park’s top; just change the T to an L and we’re sorted.

Colour might actually be fine, pattern is horrendous.
Philip's top is a similar colour to the rumoured third kit. Just change the P to an L. We need a South Park character who wears something similar to the rumoured away kit (black and pink). Any ideas?

richieh10

On the topic of the new Nike kit I thought I’d throw the question out there, obviously the Champions Gold PL patches will be on the side but what (if any) are you going to go for on the back?

Are you a CHAMPIONS 19 kinda person or you thinking a players name and number?

I am defo getting the gold patches and I think that could look stupid if there is nothing on the back of the shirt.

more than likely going to go for CHAMPIONS 19!

Kopstar

★★★★★★
On the topic of the new Nike kit I thought I’d throw the question out there, obviously the Champions Gold PL patches will be on the side but what (if any) are you going to go for on the back?

I am defo getting the gold patches and I think that could look stupid if there is nothing on the back of the shirt.

I don't get a name on mine but if I was going to put something on the back it would probably be UNBEARABLES

Red_Jedi

Anfield kick about
Ad-free Member

Good question. I may go for BELIEVE US or WALK ON....

For the current shirt I've got "LETS TALK ABOUT 6 BABY"...... but with the current circumstances, this patch of time is all about YNWA, even though we should walk alone.... but WALK ON seems appropriate.

richieh10

I wonder what will happen with the new Nike kit launch. To my memory the new Kits are usually unveiled around mid May for release and launch on June 1st. Be interesting to see if that happens or if it’s put back.

(seems such an irrelevant thing to talk about given the current situation I’m just trying to carry on as per normal)

Walshy07

In Klopp we trust
Ad-free Member
I wonder what will happen with the new Nike kit launch. To my memory the new Kits are usually unveiled around mid May for release and launch on June 1st. Be interesting to see if that happens or if it’s put back.

(seems such an irrelevant thing to talk about given the current situation I’m just trying to carry on as per normal)
this will on the back burner. I’m sure James Pearce tweeted that Nike have said it’s only right that Lfc finish the season in New BAlance kits.

Commando

Ad-free Member

Not irrelevant at all. Let's talk about football. Let's talk about going to the pub or for a meal or a walk/bike ride in the country. Look forward. Think about what's going to happen when we're through this. Be it footy, leisure, work or whatever related. Looking forward is what keeps your spirits up.
I'm already planning my first game back. Some of the pre match rituals will be changed for that first game. We don't usually have a pre match pint. I don't usually smuggle whisky in to toast our team (that's usually the last home game). We don't normally go out on the beer post match. We'll still laugh and sing "shitty ground" as we pass Woodison. We'll still buy our match day badge and have our hot chocolate.
I haven't got a scooby what's going to happen in regards to this or next season, but whatever it is I can't wait to see our Redmen line up again and go once more into the breach.

COYR YNWA

Last edited:

richieh10

Not irrelevant at all. Let's talk about football. Let's talk about going to the pub or for a meal or a walk/bike ride in the country. Look forward. Think about what's going to happen when we're through this. Be it footy, leisure, work or whatever related. Looking forward is what keeps your spirits up.
I'm already planning my first game back. Some of the pre match rituals will be changed for that first game. We don't usually have a pre match pint. I don't usually smuggle whisky in to toast our team (that's usually the last home game). We don't normally go out on the beer post match. We'll still laugh and sing "shitty ground" as we pass Woodison. We'll still buy our match day badge and have our hot chocolate.
I haven't got a scooby what's going to happen in regards to this or next season, but whatever it is I can't wait to see our Redmen line up again and go once more into the breach.

COYR YNWA
just out of interest as I Will do likewise...

how do you smuggle the whiskey in?

Commando

Ad-free Member
just out of interest as I Will do likewise...

how do you smuggle the whiskey in?
I have hip flasks in my pocket. I also buy a pack of plastic shot glasses from Poundland to share it out amongst the lads around me. I have to say though that I am only 5'3" tall. Not very well built and am nearing 60 years of age, so I never get searched. It makes me laugh on European nights when all the young fellas are getting frisked for pyro and I just get waved through.

Last edited:

richieh10

Slightly off topic but I bought this seasons top last night.

bit late to the party with it but made sure I got my world champions badge on it.

I also bought the 1994 home shirt for £75. Huge sentimental value for me that shirt. The first one I owned and my first memories of LFC are in that shirt!

cant wait for it to be delivered.