New Balance kits, soon to be Nike kits

Red_Jedi

Anfield kick about
Ad-free Member
For me, if Nike can make the liverbird an iconic fashion brand then we will have some serious money coming into the club for years.

I’m sure this is the plan, as Lfc tried to trademark the name and liverbird not too long ago.

There’s also “Walk On” and obviously “YNWA” which has become the anthem of this current covid 19 time - nurses singing it, number 1 in charts.... a song about hope etc.

Nike doing something with this along with their marketing celebrities - could be huge too.

End of the day, I just want us to be able to compete with all the best teams in the world.

And see the best players on the pitch. So glad Klopp held out for vvd when there was immense pressure to settle for someone else... and again the club went and got Alisson which we desperately needed.

That’s what it comes down to for me.

cynicaloldgit

#MbappéonaBosman2022
Ad-free Member
There’s also “Walk On” and obviously “YNWA” which has become the anthem of this current covid 19 time - nurses singing it, number 1 in charts.... a song about hope etc.

Nike doing something with this along with their marketing celebrities - could be huge too.
Get ready for the Anfield Rap 2020 Nike Sweatshop Overlords Remix, featuring Drake, LeBron, Jürgen and our new star signing Kylian, with a special solo rap by the multitalented Michael Edwards.

Coming to a record shop near you soon.

Probably.

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
Get ready for the Anfield Rap 2020 Nike Sweatshop Overlords Remix, featuring Drake, LeBron, Jürgen and our new star signing Kylian, with a special solo rap by the multitalented Michael Edwards.

Probably.
What’s a ‘record shop’?

Red_Jedi

Anfield kick about
Ad-free Member

Probably.
It would actually be hilarious if the current squad put something together. There are some proper characters in there. And to have Drake with them too. Crazy.

richieh10

Also from reading through the twitter comments on one of those links above somebody commented that the Liverbird ‘patch’ was only on the players shirt and apparently the supporters shirt it would be embroided.

no really credible source but I hope that’s the case.

Not Worthy

Probably.
The Overlord Remix (12" version) has a free cut-out badge built into the record sleeve, saying "I'm a LFC Brand Captain"......... Wearing it, promotes you above the normal fan and gets you first dibs on a promotional doughnut at the ground. The 'Mdoughnut' to be shaped in Kylian, arms folded pose...

RedYank

Just out of interest does anybody know the difference between the replica shirt and the elite shirt

Is it just the fit?

I understand the elite shirt is the “shirt the players wear”
Nike uses similar classification on NFL jerseys over here. The "elite" isn't quite "what the players wear"...more to do with how all lettering/numbering are stitched on, as opposed to only a portion on the "replica". And, as noted, the fabric is a bit different, and woven different. One can tell a distinct difference between the two--if really looking. However, to the casual eye--especially at a distance--they look the same.

Of course, the main difference, is price. Massive difference.

richieh10

The more I see this shirt the more I absolutely love it.

dare I say even the “iron on” Liverbird is starting to grow on me.

CanuckoLFC

Ghost in the Shell SAC
Badge looks like a Wunder-Baum car scent...

:rolleyes:
I would be laughing if the kit is not for our beloved club. :cry:
Urgh, I can't stand ironed-on / printed badge. (n):mad:

(My Reebok kit is with a printed on badge, I am not going to wash it by hand or washing machine.)

richieh10

At the end of the day it’s a glorious white Liverbird with the initials LFC underneath. They could fucking stick it on with sticky back tape for all I care.
LOVE IT

richieh10

Footy headlines have done a mock up of the shirt without the teal and I must say I prefer it with the teal

richieh10

I haven’t really liked the shirts they’ve done in the past with yellow and white details.

I prefer them to use one and be consistent. I prefer the white to yellow.