New Balance kits, soon to be Nike kits

Walshy07

In Klopp we trust
Ad-free Member

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin

That reminds me, I must take down the 1970s wallpaper in the spare room this weekend.....
"Manchester’s music scene has always been an influence on other bands worldwide. The iconic TV program “Top of the Pops” was run by the BBC, from 1964 – 2006, originally recorded in the city itself. The Man City 20-21 third kit takes inspiration from the Paisley floral pattern which was intrinsically associated to the “Brit Pop” music scene of the 1960s and 1990s."

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

StEtiennesLeftBoot

YNWA Intrepid reds Champions whatever happens ..
"Manchester’s music scene has always been an influence on other bands worldwide. The iconic TV program “Top of the Pops” was run by the BBC, from 1964 – 2006, originally recorded in the city itself. The Man City 20-21 third kit takes inspiration from the Paisley floral pattern which was intrinsically associated to the “Brit Pop” music scene of the 1960s and 1990s."

Looks like my Aunties window hangings....this could be curtains for Citeh (especially if the Court of Arbitration has a decent say in it)... its a club and shirt that should be banned on the grounds of good taste anyway...

Commando

Ad-free Member

"Manchester's music scene has always been an influence on other bands worldwide"?

"the "Brit Pop" music scene of the 1960s"? Merseybeat says "Hi".

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
"Manchester's music scene has always been an influence on other bands worldwide"?

"the "Brit Pop" music scene of the 1960s"? Merseybeat says "Hi".
1990s Britpop wasn’t even a Manchester thing. Of the big three, Oasis were from Manchester, Blur from Colchester and Pulp (the best ones) from Sheffield.

They mean the Happy Mondays/Stone Roses led scene of the nineties.

Red_Jedi

Anfield kick about
Ad-free Member

This here really makes me think that we'll have a totally unchanged squad for next season. In the very best of cases. Forget about any big incomings this summer.
Our squad hasn't really changed for 3 transfer windows now. This summer it looks very likely that Lallana and Clyne (remember him) will leave.
Even if we bought in Werner or Havertz etc - where would they fit in?

Back up for the front 3, we have Origi, Shaqiri, Minamino and Brewster.
The midfield 3 is out of Hendo, Fab, Gini, Ox, Milner, Keita
Centre Backs - VVD, Loren, Matip, Gomez
Fullbacks - Trent, Robbo - then its cover from Milner, Fab, Hendo, or kids Williams or Larouci.

Then we have the likes of Curtis Jones, Harry Wilson, Grujic, Harvey Elliot, Den Berg and Hoever etc etc to give some game time to or go on loan etc.

This squad is so healthy. The only slight criticism could be quality cover for the front 3, but then I'd like to see Wilson or Curtis Jones given a chance.

Theres also the possibility of playing Neco Williams at right back and trying Trent out in Midfield or more attacking positions.

The other clubs around us have much more pressing concerns. We are sitting pretty on our perch.