New Balance kits, soon to be Nike kits

richieh10

It’s strange, you’d expect a company awash with money like Nike to be head and shoulders above the competition.

however if they are next seasons kits, and I am fully expecting them to be, they don’t look a patch on NB.

Having said that I’ll be getting the home shirt, regardless of how it looks.

don’t really make a difference how it looks them good premier league champion patches on the sleeve are gonna be sweet!

CymruRed

TIA Youth Team
Ad-free Member
Tacky League Champions merchandise coming in 3..2..1...
Already here mate,within 30mins of us winning the title lastnight,i had an "it's here" email off sports direct selling 2 LFC kits,1 with Champions 19 in gold on the back and 2nd with a small champions badge/type on the front (middle off the shirt,between the NB and LFC logo's),plus god knows how many printed T-shirts.

Walshy07

In Klopp we trust
Ad-free Member
Going to miss New Balance

Some decent football kits and a Premier League title to end the deal
new balance have been excellent for us.
Never thought I’d say it but I don’t want Nike and their generic shit. new balance -albeit with the odd dodgy 3rd kit although that was more when warrior - seemed to get us.
As Nike are bigger they don’t seem personal. From the 3 we’ve seen so far that look like they will be the new kits it just a massive “meh”.
I take it the unveil will be 01/07 ?
At least Leyton Orient are still new balance and the 3 new Orient kits are lovely. Got my dad the 3rd kit for his birthday next week.

Anfield rd Dreamer

Ad-free Member
new balance have been excellent for us.
Never thought I’d say it but I don’t want Nike and their generic shit. new balance -albeit with the odd dodgy 3rd kit although that was more when warrior - seemed to get us.
As Nike are bigger they don’t seem personal. From the 3 we’ve seen so far that look like they will be the new kits it just a massive “meh”.
I take it the unveil will be 01/07 ?
At least Leyton Orient are still new balance and the 3 new Orient kits are lovely. Got my dad the 3rd kit for his birthday next week.
Nike aren't going to be unveiled till season is over I think.

CymruRed

TIA Youth Team
Ad-free Member
Nike aren't going to be unveiled till season is over I think.

I'm suprised there hasn't been an announcement at when it can be pre-ordered or a first look at it already,there's usually both about a month before release.Also with the long wait for this deal to happen and coronavirus effecting the finances,you'd think they'd be pushing the fuck out of new shirt sales to boost cash coming into the club.

Anfield rd Dreamer

Ad-free Member
I'm suprised there hasn't been an announcement at when it can be pre-ordered or a first look at it already,there's usually both about a month before release.Also with the long wait for this deal to happen and coronavirus effecting the finances,you'd think they'd be pushing the fuck out of new shirt sales to boost cash coming into the club.
We struck a deal with Nike to let NB see out the season I believe.

CymruRed

TIA Youth Team
Ad-free Member
We struck a deal with Nike to let NB see out the season I believe.
Yeah i know the deal struck for NB to keep supplying the kit till the end of the season,but our last match is on July 26th,in a normal season our new kit photos are released and pre-orders to buy it are opened up atleast a month before it goes on sale,we usually have more leaks or info than we've had on this kit.

I just thought,that with Nike having to hold back by a few months and the club losing matchday income,Nike and LFC,would have pushed the advertising of the new kit a lot more than it has and got it all ready and raring to be sold as soon as we hit the release date.

Anfield rd Dreamer

Ad-free Member
Yeah i know the deal struck for NB to keep supplying the kit till the end of the season,but our last match is on July 26th,in a normal season our new kit photos are released and pre-orders to buy it are opened up atleast a month before it goes on sale,we usually have more leaks or info than we've had on this kit.

I just thought,that with Nike having to hold back by a few months and the club losing matchday income,Nike and LFC,would have pushed the advertising of the new kit a lot more than it has and got it all ready and raring to be sold as soon as we hit the release date.
NB leak NB kit for next year early because it doesn't harm NB as its all the same company. Pretty sure Nike won't be doing it till a certain, legally defined, point that its allowed.

richieh10

Do what’s everybody’s thoughts on this

do I get the NB top - marked with Champions 19-20 and the champions arm patch or just get the same in the Nike kit.

richieh10

I’m pissed off -
I got this seasons kit about 2 months ago with the club world champions badge and now they’re doing a champions version! Great timing on my part.

I’m surprised that so many are going for it woth the Nike kit due in what? A months time

Kopstar

★★★★★★
I’m pissed off -
I got this seasons kit about 2 months ago with the club world champions badge and now they’re doing a champions version! Great timing on my part.

I’m surprised that so many are going for it woth the Nike kit due in what? A months time
You're surprised so many people are like you? Surprised that so many want the shirt in which we finally won the league again?

richieh10

You're surprised so many people are like you? Surprised that so many want the shirt in which we finally won the league again?
i got my shirt in March, as I wanted the club World Cup badge on it, that was after it being constantly sold out since Jan. I’m more so surprised that people are getting the shirt, probably after already buying one previously and with a new shirt Being launched in 1 month.

richieh10

Plus I asked this somewhere else

do we wear the champions arm patches from
The next game now and city revert back to the generic style or do they keep the champions patch for the season, and we start next season?

Prolix

Long Time Nemesis™
Ad-free Member
Are the kits sold out? Very briefly there were pre-orders available but the payment system crashed each time I tried to use it (official LFC online store), then the next day the only thing still available for pre-order was junior kits.

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
Are the kits sold out? Very briefly there were pre-orders available but the payment system crashed each time I tried to use it (official LFC online store), then the next day the only thing still available for pre-order was junior kits.
I was wondering that myself. I had a cart full of things, then my cart crashed and I could no longer preorder the shirt. I ended up getting the Champion scarf and flag but no shirt. I’ve also been looking for the red Champions hoodie Jürgen was wearing but cannot track it down. Anfield Shop in the US has it but I want one that’s screen printed. They use a different process to print their garments.

CymruRed

TIA Youth Team
Ad-free Member
I was wondering that myself. I had a cart full of things, then my cart crashed and I could no longer preorder the shirt. I ended up getting the Champion scarf and flag but no shirt. I’ve also been looking for the red Champions hoodie Jürgen was wearing but cannot track it down. Anfield Shop in the US has it but I want one that’s screen printed. They use a different process to print their garments.

Official club shop statement......

Due to unprecedented demand, the LFC Mens 19/20 Champions Home Shirt, and popular items from the Official LFC Winners range, are currently out of stock. We are doing all we can to to make these available in the coming days. Hold on, Reds!

In the meantime, please note that our remaining Junior and Baby Champions Kit products are on pre-order. These shirts will be delivered w/c Monday 13th July 2020.

You can be the first to know about restocks by following our Official LFC Retail Twitteraccount.

YNWA