New Balance kits, soon to be Nike kits

Sweeting

new balance have been excellent for us.
Never thought I’d say it but I don’t want Nike and their generic shit. new balance -albeit with the odd dodgy 3rd kit although that was more when warrior - seemed to get us.
As Nike are bigger they don’t seem personal. From the 3 we’ve seen so far that look like they will be the new kits it just a massive “meh”.
I take it the unveil will be 01/07 ?
At least Leyton Orient are still new balance and the 3 new Orient kits are lovely. Got my dad the 3rd kit for his birthday next week.
I thought it was part of our deal with Nike that they don't just give us the generic template kits that other teams have received?

Anfield rd Dreamer

Ad-free Member
NB never seem to be able to deal with demand do they? That's why we need Nike, not only can they actually get our shit so it is available in more places so people can get hold of it in the first place but their resources mean they are much more likely to be able to deal with the levels of demand involved.

Maria

EPL, European & FIFA World club Champions❤✊
Ad-free Member
I was wondering that myself. I had a cart full of things, then my cart crashed and I could no longer preorder the shirt. I ended up getting the Champion scarf and flag but no shirt. I’ve also been looking for the red Champions hoodie Jürgen was wearing but cannot track it down. Anfield Shop in the US has it but I want one that’s screen printed. They use a different process to print their garments.
I already did a whole load of LFC merchandise shopping in June from the LFC online shop, as there was a sale on and wanted to get the last NB red shirt with the club world badge as well as champions league symbol.
I thought I might as well get EPL Champions shirt one as well. Everything seems sold out or it is a pre-order item.

richieh10

I am almost definitely getting the new home shirt, with the champions patches. Am
Yet to decide to get champions or anything like that in the back

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
what are they like
I love them. The home is smart and clean and a REALLY classy look. I’m not too crazy about the crew collar on the away, but the performance collar on the home is soft and a nice touch.

Last thing I’ll say is this, Nike did multiple versions of home, away, and third. A version of each was decided upon. Then the worldwide pandemic hit, everything was put on hold, thus began some talk behind the scenes of possibly tweaking or outright changing the designs altogether. This is a big deal to Nike and they want to get it right. The shirts will never appeal to every single supporter but they’ll appeal to many. I think they’re really nice.

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
How did you get them pre-release? :unsure:
Pics or it didn't happen
I can’t sell out my sources! All kidding aside I don’t want to cost someone their job just to show I have a new Liverpool shirt. Truthfully speaking, Nike have a way of tracing leaks both in footwear and apparel. They spread their production across multiple shops and they're able to rundown leaks quickly. For a company so big, they are keenly aware.

Give it another week or so. ;)

POBox

TIA Reserve Team
I can’t sell out my sources! All kidding aside I don’t want to cost someone their job just to show I have a new Liverpool shirt. Truthfully speaking, Nike have a way of tracing leaks both in footwear and apparel. They spread their production across multiple shops and they're able to rundown leaks quickly. For a company so big, they are keenly aware.

You do not have to post the full pics. Just a close up on a small section of it will do

richieh10

It is a pretty stupid thing to lie about so I’m going to believe you.

I’m looking forward to the home shirt. Can’t say I’m keen on the away from the pictures I’ve seen but we’ll see.

just to clarify the home shirt is the one with the funky looking collar (looks like the 1994 shirt) and the away is the mint green crazy pattern looking thing?

what about the 3rd any insight into that?

“another week or so”does that mean you know about a release date?