• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

New Balance kits

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
Thread for our NB kits starting from next season.

Leaked:

Home one looks quite ugly...

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
Hideous.

i_still_miss_fowler

Open Your Eyes Morty!
I would not worry how it looks.

Look at the labels, (tags and on colour). Its a clear fake

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
Will say this: I hope NB come out with a set of football turfs. I bought a pair of their softball turf shoes for Worlds (All-turf fields) and they were fantastic

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
Hope in your heart said:
Not warrior anymore?
Warrior was always New Balance, just their football brand...It's been discontinued.
ChicagoRed said:
Have any of these 'leaked' kits ever turn out to be true?
yes. last years were

ChicagoRed

Banned Users
SoueysTash said:
Warrior was always New Balance, just their football brand...It's been discontinued.

yes. last years were
Oh. I.thought those were off as well.

i_still_miss_fowler said:
Look at the labels, (tags and on colour). Its a clear fake
This

That tag on the beck and paper ticket tag is Thailand fake style. I am sure the style is correct but maybe done a bit better (hopefully like Chelsea's adidas shirt with the stripes)

Anfield rd Dreamer

Ad-free Member
The leaked kits never quite look exactly like the final ones, it's more like someone is leaking the original mock ups. The final versions always look a bit better. The guy on Twitter who is usually spot on has said something about these not being quite right but don't go on Twitter much at moment as not enough time so haven't seen if he has posted a photo or a link to the version he thinks it'll be.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Well, let's just hope we don't have that chequered look. Was calling United's kit a bloody table cloth back when they had that black and red checks. If we have checks and stripes at the bottom, it is going to look like a bloody curtain in a cheap motel.

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
Similar pictures from similar sources turned out to be true with a couple of kits in the last few seasons. Doesn't guarantee and this is probably not 100% the end product with a couple of details (and generally it does look cheapish on these pics - not that it will help with this kit), but still, let's not be surprised if they are. Tried to find a thread for our kits in general, couldn't find one so we needed one sooner or later. Should help also with some people still not informed about the name change for next season Warrior -> New Balance (already happened with boots, I think only Kolo still wears Warrior's at the moment).

Urban Achiever

The NB/Warrier designers are either playing an insider-game of "who can get away with the most ridiculous production without getting sacked".... or they are doing all their work from a Thai island fucked out off their heads on E and Acid.... where they've been working since '94.

If that last kit is the real deal I'm refusing my kid to buy it. Seriously, I'm getting tears in my eyes from watching that crap and thinking about what could be instead.

Fingers crossed it's a cruel joke, but something tells me it's not. That design is actually making fools of us... it's that bad. These days everything seems to just get worse all the time.

RedLaw

JFT96
That home kit makes me yearn for the days of adidas again. They were happy to just tweak a few things whereas Warrior/NB obviously feel the need to make major changes every year.

Having said that, the white one looks pretty neat. Assuming they're legit it's a shame they chose that design for the away rather than the home kit.

jhr8

Hopefully the collar, stripes and checks go from the home shirt.
The white and black kits look very nice. Much better than this years yellow and grey.

Herb

I really wish we'd just stick to the simple designs we used to go with. Some of the real basic fan made designs are 100x better than our shirts this year and last year. Should go back to something similar to what we had in Rodgers' first season.

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
The Home kits have been really nice up til now, if that is the design them meh....As for Addidas effectively every team has the same design it's pretty lazy and hell there just as bad when they try something different Swansea's away kit last year looked like a paint job by someone on E.

AussieLad

TIA Regular
Ad-free Member
won it at-a-turk stadium said:
This

That tag on the beck and paper ticket tag is Thailand fake style. I am sure the style is correct but maybe done a bit better (hopefully like Chelsea's adidas shirt with the stripes)
not to mention the Liverbird is white, not the standard gold

pottymonster

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.
If they're indeed the real kit, I don't mind them. I got this seasons 3rd kit and think it's really slick but a lot of people disliked it, so maybe I'm just weird.

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
They're alright, but I can't see Kolo getting into one.

Chewbazza

True Believer
Ad-free Member
Home one reminds me of another semi-recent one. Reebok I think from the Michael Owen era.

They all kind of look a bit cheap and uninspired though. Though I have seen worse.

lightdrizzle

TIA Reserve Team
Dont look great, the only crumb of comfort is the rumoured leak of Man U kit is bloody awful.

Sound as a Pound

TIA Midfield General
are they the real deal - how come they have tags on already when they haven't been officially released?

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
tell you what, I switched to NB turfs for playing worlds in Vegas and they were amazing in the 100F heat. If NB makes football turfs I will definitely go buy a pair

NZred

The Red From NZ
The white and black are quite nice. Not sold on the home kit though.

Why are they trying to stuff so much pattern on there.