• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

New Balance kits

RMP

TIA First Team
It's not great but I like a bit of experimentation with the third kits. The home and away kits are boss anyways so it doesn't really matter much to me.

Rubes

Will keep you visible if you wear it out for a run.
Usually hate the experimental designs but don't mind this one. Haven't bought a kit in years though so not really the target market.

Have bought training stuff over the years though and this years is rank. Sometimes it looks pink sometimes it looks orange, never quite looks red.

Blitzkrieg

Anfield/Sydney/Orange County
Club is doing the release of the third kit on FB Live right now.

GreenRedGreen

What's with the Joan Collins, Dynasty style shoulder pads in the new kit? The track suit tops that Klopp has to wear too! Awful stuff?

Maria

SUPER Champions of Europe VI
Ad-free Member
Mignolet & The Highlighters
Sounds like a band!lol they should manufacturing Lallana and Milner dolls like highlighters in the stationary section.

Oh God, they were so boring in the Questions and answers sessions at the NB HQ. Only Kloppo was the interesting one of the lot.

He Drinks Sangria

Sounds like a band!lol they should manufacturing Lallana and Milner dolls like highlighters in the stationary section.

Oh God, they were so boring in the Questions and answers sessions at the NB HQ. Only Kloppo was the interesting one of the lot.
Adam Lallana, Simon Mignolet and James Milner were boring?

Well, colour me a fluorescent shade of shocked.

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
To be honest I said it looks like the kind of thing you do recreational sport in and so be it, doubt I'll ever see anyone in one but let's wait and see Barca is only a week or so away.

Genius

The Somewhat Normal One
It's the sort of kit that you hate at first and eventually grows on you as time passes

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
Rotten, just simply rotten.
These will be a tenner on Sportsdirect in June........more money for that Ashley fucker.:)

Tjfruits

At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky.
Could wear it to work, as a hi-vis jacket.

Joe Ware

Almost certainly real, then. I'm actually quite gutted.

There will be. It's usually away games against relegation fodder. We always seemed to wear our third kit against Norwich, for example.
We actually wore our home kit against Norwich away last season and our third kit away to Utd although they were nearly relegation fodder last season if the number of goals they scored was anything to go by!!
I actually really like it although looks like it's controversial!

norwegian wood

TIA Regular
Nice. Much better than what we normally tend to get. Has a hint of Ajax or Barca about them; they usually have cool away and third kits. I might actually buy one and use it for training.

Herb

Got my new home shirt today. I like how it seems to be more fitted this year, it even makes a scrawny fucker like me look like I have a bulging chest and slightly defined bicep. Not a fan of the buttoned collar thing though. Feels kind of uncomfortable and wasn't easy to get on. Maybe I've just got a fat head but do your hair after putting it on lads.

Last edited: