• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

New Balance kits

Red_Jedi

Anfield kick about
Ad-free Member
There's hardly a mention on main LFC web - just if you go into the store page, there is a countdown.

Seems like a small rift between NB and LFC - would have thought that LFC would like to push the new kit, but something has happened with NB cutting the supply chain on the current kit, hence it was sold out - and so we'll never know how many they could have sold.

I like the new kit. I always get my kids one (they've had one every year since they were babies) - but if I get one, I would love to have "Conquered" and "19" on the back.... but I'll wait.

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
I think I would love the new one if it had that v-neck. Total class look. The neck on this new shirt looks unfinished to me. But all that said, I do like the look of the shirt on the boys. The LFC crest is all that matters.

I am wondering if we will get a look at our away and alternate strip tomorrow with the 'official' launch.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Bloody foreigners. This isn’t why we voted Leave.

Oops... wrong thread.
Yes it is.... not a single one of them are EU players. Hahahaha....

I am buying these kits for sure. The keeper will be my first keeper top. Look damn nice.