• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

New Balance kits

Arminius

FSG PR plant
Just realised also.. I was born in 1983 March and my first kit was;

Awesome!
Just realized I still have a Tango too.

They really must have been trying to evoke that kit, but I am actually glad they don't have the white V. Not that it looks bad on a match jersey, but for the rest of us.

I don't think I like the new goalkeeper kit as much as I liked with the pre-release sketch. Need to see a closer up look at it, so far not seen a photo close up. Looks a bit plain.

Really love the tribute to Bob on the collar on the home

New Balance have done a good stint as kit manufacturer and can be proud given the below par stint of Warrior

dockers_strike

I think this kit looks ace and is a hark back to my all time favourite strip, the pin stripe. Anyone who hasnt seen the original, do yourself a favour and look it up. We were, frankly, awesome when we played in it. Bit disappointed with the collar on the new strip, could do with a bit more white. same with the sleeves although NB have cleverly worked the flash from their logo in.

Im hearing the sizes are also bigger so if you were a large in this season's shirt, you'll be in a medium with this one! Crikey, Im sounding like a fashion guru! Fingers crossed the gold Liverbird isnt the only thing gold on this kit when we come to wear it in the leage next season.

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
Love the kit, hate the socks. That white bottom, like a complete white sock. Bloody terrible. are already this season with that stupid white line basically nowhere. Some players covering it with red tape (like Bobby), some players leaving it white, some players cutting it, whatever. Looks too messy and like each player having a different sock. Thought the white taping was forbidden for years now, that it absolutely needs to be the same colour as the sock. But anyway, looking forward to it, I'd say it's better than this season's. Wouldn't be surprised if it's NB's final kit with us.

https://store.liverpoolfc.com/home-sock-19-20/

Arminius

FSG PR plant
Love the kit, hate the socks. That white bottom, like a complete white sock. Bloody terrible. are already this season with that stupid white line basically nowhere. Some players covering it with red tape (like Bobby), some players leaving it white, some players cutting it, whatever. Looks too messy and like each player having a different sock. Thought the white taping was forbidden for years now, that it absolutely needs to be the same colour as the sock. But anyway, looking forward to it, I'd say it's better than this season's. Wouldn't be surprised if it's NB's final kit with us.

https://store.liverpoolfc.com/home-sock-19-20/
I burst out laughing - had not even thought of looking at the sock, but those are terrible.

The white taping is allowed because it is one of the sock colours, due to the white bar on it.

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
There's no white taping anymore, it's red (or the sock colour at other clubs). I think since 2012 or so. I thought maybe referees had a problem with too much white tape on all kind of different socks other than white with so much white boots to go with it. Perhaps made it harder to judge situations comparing with the ball (though they are less white these days!). I like a bit of white detail with us, making it more interesting than just pain red, but don't like this. Rather have a bit of white at the top of the sock.

Alright Now

What’s the difference between the men’s shirt and the men’s elite shirt?

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Keeper top is sold out! Fucking hell.... can someone please explain to me what's the difference between the normal home kit that's going to cost me £59 to "Elite" ones that cost nearly double?

Prolix

Long Time Nemesis™
Ad-free Member
Keeper top is sold out! Fucking hell.... can someone please explain to me what's the difference between the normal home kit that's going to cost me £59 to "Elite" ones that cost nearly double?
About £35. lol
The elite shirt is the shirt the players wear. It’s lighter and allows the skin to breathe
To add to the other replies, it's also fitted. Unless you're in good shape I'd swerve it.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"

Yes! No more "Bet Victor" sponsorship on training kits
AXA gambles with your money too.... haha.

Decided to spend that extra bit on the kit and buy that shirt that players wear. Damn it’s nice....