• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

New Balance kits

ubermick

Willing to drive Lovren to the airport
Admin
Make the purple logos red (what the fuck is it with the new found love of fucking well purple!?!?!) and it'd look fairly boss, especially with red shorts.

ubermick

Willing to drive Lovren to the airport
Admin
Blue/dark grey/purple? I'm still not sure what it is.... The more I look at it, it might be some anthracite grey perhaps. :think:
I think it's the goalkeeper jersey, isn't it? Just looks like someone used their flash when taking it and it's overexposed.

RedBaron

Curse you RedBaron!!!!
Looks blue to me, when the hell did we have blue on our fcking kit?
Bollox.

Anfield rd Dreamer

Ad-free Member
I’ve seen a white second kit with blue crest and badges...
He means the very first Liverpool kit when we were founded was blue and white. I have a replica of it. It's nice. I find it immature and very "bitter Everton fan" behaviour to kick off over a colour just because someone else wears it somewhere.

GaryBarlow99

Looks like a Bolton kit. Not a fan although the picture isn't great so it might be alright.

RedBaron

Curse you RedBaron!!!!
I’m obviously childish and showing “Bitter Everton behaviour” because I’d never want to see dark blue on any LFC kit.
If you know our history you will know we were originally called “Everton Athletic” and changed to LFC in March. 1892. We wore blue shorts and shirts from 1892 to 1896... white shirt.
Already too much Everton in our history we have moved on.
Our club is based on OUR history, and no commercial decision should involve blue in any of our kits....

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
Saw it in real, the new home kit is boss, apart from (bottom of) the socks. Hate that detail. Also don't like any kind of blue detail on any kind of Liverpool kit. Not sure, is that navy blue or more like purple on our new away kit?