• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

New Balance kits

Walshy07

In Klopp we trust
Ad-free Member
The home kit is back to 80s so away kit should be Yellow and 3rd white or vice versa.

I dont want Blue on a LFC kit.

Panadero

It's sound having a mad third kit for the kids. If they buzz of it an gets them interested sound. You can see how many have the purp kit. Blue is grim though. Proper grim. Someone should have had a little word down the ear of whoever signed that off

Samwise the Brave

It’s a tribute to our fallen opponents. Every time we wear it we’re lifting two fingers towards a certain area of London ;)

nobluff

Official TIA Match Thread Starter
This has now got a bit more expensive and desirable for Nike, Adidas and New Balance.

Last edited:

Neukolln

Ad-free Member

Jaytinho

TBH, I havent purchased a new LFC kit in years, the last one was the Warrior 12/13 home strip. Im thinking of ending that streak soon, that white strip looks dope

Iluvatar

Allez (x6)
Ad-free Member
Bit too "England" vibes for me, but I love the home kit so not too fussed.

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
Don't like it, but there were worse away kits (that white with black/light blue details from 11/12 was horrible). I know we had blue stuff on our kits in very early days... but I don't like it these days. We don't have to always go in past to search for inspiration. Becomes a mess. Just do a normal quality LFC kit. Do something special when there's an interesting anniversary and that's it.

I see they again didn't show the socks in main pics, so had to go to the shop to check if they are the same design as the home kit...

StEtiennesLeftBoot

Nearly back on our perch....
Don't like it, but there were worse away kits (that white with black/light blue details from 11/12 was horrible). I know we had blue stuff on our kits in very early days... but I don't like it these days. We don't have to always go in past to search for inspiration. Becomes a mess. Just do a normal quality LFC kit. Do something special when there's an interesting anniversary and that's it.

I see they again didn't show the socks in main pics, so had to go to the shop to check if they are the same design as the home kit...

Meh - underwhelmed...vomit yellow would be better