New Balance kits

RedYank

This will sell one kit: to @RedYank who is probably a Cincinnati Bengals fan.
You surmise well! Record-wise, sort of like the Newcastle of the NFL--an odd first finish every so often, followed by lower table/near relegation the rest of the time.

I have had enough tiger stripes to last a lifetime...thus, I would never wish to see it on a proper LFC shirt!

FilthyBloke

Every time i get a white top i ruin it within a week,i know it's hard to believe but i tend to miss my big gob a lot whilst eating.
Have you tried using a fork? If not, I’d recommend using a spoon, just until your hand / mouth coordination is better.
Or, and this is a deal breaker, they sell Bibs on the Liverpool website. It even had a little pouch that catches any ‘missed’ food so you can try again later.

schmee

Master of Ashla and Bogan.
It even had a little pouch that catches any ‘missed’ food so you can try again later.
I literally sourced out 'His and Hers' ones of those for my wedding day (due to having disabling, chronic back pain I had time spare at home so sourced virtually everything except the wedding dress to be fair) as I know I always spill something at the worst times when eating. Was instead forced to just get an extra white shirt instead (which wouldn't have helped if I dropped something on the waistcoat might I add).

Strangely enough seven years later and I'm single again already lollol.

FilthyBloke

I literally sourced out 'His and Hers' ones of those for my wedding day (due to having disabling, chronic back pain I had time spare at home so sourced virtually everything except the wedding dress to be fair) as I know I always spill something at the worst times when eating. Was instead forced to just get an extra white shirt instead (which wouldn't have helped if I dropped something on the waistcoat might I add).

Strangely enough seven years later and I'm single again already lollol.
Always come in handy eh!
I have an intolerance to fizzy drinks. Makes me gag. There was once when I was serving some customers at a hotel in Turkey and it was so hot I took a swig of my orange juice between customers. Anyway, it wasn’t my juice but my colleagues Fanta and I spat it out (projectile vomit style) all over the face of the woman next in line.
I didn’t know what to say so I just asked ‘can I help you at all?’

‘Oh my f****** god. Iv just put sun lotion on. What the actual f***.’

‘Sorry about that, I thought it was orange juice.’

But I feel for ya with that chronic back pain. My goes from time to time. I suffer from slipped discs quite a lot.

richieh10

I agree with the point about the socks... looks shite. Should have been all red.

1 thing for certain with New Balance

If the home shirt is classic Red (ps I love the darker shade the NB shave brought in....) and the away kit is boring white....

The 3rd kit is gonna be fucking mental colours

Mattyhurst83

Yeah it’s going be anything but normal, yet we will probably win our two games in it and it will be remembered fondly.

Anyhow saw the white kit in the flesh, I kind of like it.

Walshy07

In Klopp we trust

Heads up for anyone ordering the new phantom training top.
Wife ordered me one for Fathers Day - a large - as I’m a 42-44 - well its skin tight and I couldn’t breathe. It was even too tight to on the arms.
Had to send back today and swap for a XL but don’t think it’s gonna be huge.
I have home kit in large and it fits fine.

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
It's Green thankfully, I had my worries it was blue (not bothered like but some are).

Oddly enough it could double as a goalie top, I'm not sure if I will buy it, will depend on the neck.