• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Nike kits for the win (hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.

richieh10

That's a great top. Love it. Becker will be looking magnificent in that.

Couldn't care less about the England connection, who cares about international footy these days?
I certainly let don’t but think the whole “Nike ditching the template kit concept for Liverpool” appears to be out the window... which is a shame

Walshy07

In Klopp we trust
Ad-free Member
Apparently this is the GK top

It’s Stunning but apparently the template is identical to the England GK top which is not cool
I think it’s fake.
Nike have promised Lfc they won’t get a generic template and is this the England kit with a Lfc badge.
Re keepers kit I love the Black and hope we keep it. If not I hope they go the other way and go Bright Pink or Purple.
No greens or yellows. Too generic. There’s a reason they were sold out the Black top for months -it was lovely and demand was through the roof. Wouldn’t be for a yellow England themed keepers top.

CymruRed

Ad-free Member
Does anyone know when the Nike shirts will officially be released?
I'm sure the Nike deal starts on June the 1st but there is some kind of agreement between LFC,NB and Nike that we'll be finishing this season (if it does actually finish and we play again) wearing the NB kit,how this effects any Nike kits being advertised/released or sold i'm not sure at all tbh mate.

Kopstar

★★★★★★
I'm sure the Nike deal starts on June the 1st but there is some kind of agreement between LFC,NB and Nike that we'll be finishing this season (if it does actually finish and we play again) wearing the NB kit,how this effects any Nike kits being advertised/released or sold i'm not sure at all tbh mate.
My guess is that it won't affect the timings at all. The only variation will be that the team remains kitted in NB kit until the end of this season (whenever that is).

CymruRed

Ad-free Member
My guess is that it won't affect the timings at all. The only variation will be that the team remains kitted in NB kit until the end of this season (whenever that is).
Makes sense i guess,i'd imagine part of the deal to let NB carry on supplying LFC the kit till the seasons end (even if it goes past June 1st),was aslong as they still get to sell the new kit as soon as their contract starts.

Commando

Ad-free Member

wow this is a beauty
Agree (other than the parts where it looks like old wipers on a windshield).
I could do without the shoulder accoutrement. Does absolutely nothing for me. It looks silly IMO. But I also feel that way about Adidas shirts and their “three stripe” piping in the shoulders. Just keep it clean.
I agree on the windscreen wipers and the shoulder design. It makes it look like a kit that a lower league team would wear. Far better to just have plain black with gold trim. Look how popular Ali's jersey was this year.

richieh10

I agree with the above. I hope what ever Nike come up with, what ever colours for the away and 3rd kit and GK kit I just hope it’s a solid clean colour.

no different tones, no flashes here and there.

home kit all red with white (I hope) or yellow Liverbird and Nike swoosh badge. Maybe in the collar/necking and on the trim of the sleeves but other than that I don’t wanna see the kit fucked with in anyway.

solid, clean shirts.

also hope the keep the deeper shade of red that NB introduced/brought back

Status
Not open for further replies.