Nike kits for the win (hopefully)

Not Worthy

I think they are terrible. I’ll have to get a pair for the other half and ask her to model them before slowly peeling them off, then... well, I won’t go into detail. This is a family forum.
Surely, there's a very small market of folk that will look good in these. I mean, how many fat feckers are prepared to look silly in public, voluntarily......(hmmmm!!!)

cynicaloldgit

#MbappéonaBosman2022
Ad-free Member
Surely, there's a very small market of folk that will look good in these. I mean, how many fat feckers are prepared to look silly in public, voluntarily......(hmmmm!!!)
Fortunately, my missus would be one of the former but they are so hideous I would never actually get them for her.

As for the latter, there are far too many people who wear inappropriate clothing without the consideration of others. Women displaying muffin tops and fat blokes in lycra... yuk.

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
You see plenty of full kit wankers at games, the best was this bloke probably in his 50’s ran down the stairwell at half time had the whole kit on and some AstroTurf boots, I suggested to my mate was he coming on.*

*Was at Swansea.

Iluvatar

Allez (x6)
Ad-free Member
Fortunately, my missus would be one of the former but they are so hideous I would never actually get them for her.

As for the latter, there are far too many people who wear inappropriate clothing without the consideration of others. Women displaying muffin tops and fat blokes in lycra... yuk.

Wrap your snozzers around that beaut.. Sleep well.

Commando

Ad-free Member
You’d better send it back, mate. They left an “r” out of “Chartered”.

If anybody has this year’s kit. There is an embroidery shop in Birkenhead market that can put Champions 2020 or whatever text you may want on it. He used to put Liver Birds on all sorts of stuff for me but Liverpool City Council stopped him (and others) from doing it.

richieh10

If anybody has this year’s kit. There is an embroidery shop in Birkenhead market that can put Champions 2020 or whatever text you may want on it. He used to put Liver Birds on all sorts of stuff for me but Liverpool City Council stopped him (and others) from doing it.
mid the Liver Bird trade marked by the council then?

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
I only wear Nike trainers - the TNS - as they fit like a glove. I only wear Nike stuff down the gym and all my tracksuit tops, sweaters are also Nike and Im gobsmacked (if the above designs turn out to be true) that they have delivered such mediocrity in their first season. Even the keepers top is the England Keepers top that Pickford would have worn at the Euros this year but with a LFC badge and sponsor on.

I know you cant do much to the home shirt but for them just stick teal on it and come up with a ridiculous collar at the back is really odd. The fans have designed better kits than the ones we are allegedly getting.
I'm the same, but with Adidas.
I actually for a reason I cant explain, hate Nike stuff.

Last edited:

richieh10

It’s funny isn’t it.

I prefer Adidas to Nike but I wouldn’t let it put me off getting any LFC/Nike stuff.

mid I had the choice though I’d pick Adidas over Nike - trainers etc

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
It’s funny isn’t it.

I prefer Adidas to Nike but I wouldn’t let it put me off getting any LFC/Nike stuff.

mid I had the choice though I’d pick Adidas over Nike - trainers etc
Doesn't matter which brand is on the shirt for me.
Thing that puts me off buying it is that I'm the wrong side of mid 50's, and a fifty something man wearing a replica top has to be the most ridiculous look possible

Commando

Ad-free Member
Doesn't matter which brand is on the shirt for me.
Thing that puts me off buying it is that I'm the wrong side of mid 50's, and a fifty something man wearing a replica top has to be the most ridiculous look possible

Hey!!! No need for that. I'd look pretty stupid going to watch The Reds in something other than a replica shirt. I mean what else would go with the rest of my full kit? :mad:

richieh10

I’m mid 30s and I only wear my top for at the match. I’ll wear it for games at the pub if it’s a big game.

rab

article in the Echo seemed to suggest that. Not confirmed
Was confirmed weeks ago when it was agreed New Balance would be kept on to the end of the season and Nike would take over on August 1st.

richieh10

Echo said last week something along the lines of “could be August 1st” so not sure how you can claim it had been confirmed for August 1st and they say last week ‘could be’