• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Nike kits for the win (hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Worthy

What does Tell us never mean.

on the site now....£70!

the prices and design not gone down well on twitter. So much for Nike not giving us a template, as much I like the GK top it’s the same as Spurs and Barca’s.

training range is nice.
Tell us never, I was reading as a challenge. Sort of , "say it can't be done, and we'll do it"...... but that explanation could be as big a bunch of bollocks as the phrase itself.

Some marketing genius has been paid real proper money to come up with that shite.

Dutch

Ad-free Member
thought I go to the store to have a look at all the new stuff, you get into a queue and the queue is paused. :LOL: Don't think people have a problem with the prices. I go back next week. :p

Dark Metal

TIA New Signing

Dane

Adios!
Ad-free Member
Not really arsed what it looks like, I wont be wearing one.
But traditionally I get my boy the new top every season for his birthday.

I'll be fucked if I'm queuing an hour for it though, I didn't queue that long for Champions League semi final tickets.

I'll look again tomorrow

Walshy07

In Klopp we trust
Ad-free Member
Tell us never, I was reading as a challenge. Sort of , "say it can't be done, and we'll do it"...... but that explanation could be as big a bunch of bollocks as the phrase itself.

Some marketing genius has been paid real proper money to come up with that shite.
Bit like...we come not to play....:oops:

richieh10

Ye they need to sack off who ever comes up with these fucking slogans.

saps

richieh10

By the way this shirt is released Thursday.

with the demand the club ain’t gonna get them out by then. The club shop has long delays in
Delivery 10 days plus.

Easier going to your local sports shop thursday

richieh10

I’d love to know the inner workings of a company like Nike.

like example how many home shirts have they produced in their first run? How do they get to that figure.

quite interesting stuff I reckon

waldaz

TIA Youth Team
I like it, rather keep it simple than some innovative shit like chequered Barcelona or zigzag Inter.

Herb

I’d love to know the inner workings of a company like Nike.

like example how many home shirts have they produced in their first run? How do they get to that figure.

quite interesting stuff I reckon
They’ll have masses of data on how well our previous shirts have sold, what the demand was for said shirts in all different parts of the world, when that demand spiked eg at launch, Christmas time etc just to name a few things.

Would be quite surprised if they had underestimated the demand for launch, but suspect that people would only have to wait a matter of weeks for items to be restocked rather than the months it took NB.

richieh10

So the elite shirt is £100 and has a press in badge

the fan version (called stadium shirt) is £70

Anfield rd Dreamer

Ad-free Member
They’ll have masses of data on how well our previous shirts have sold, what the demand was for said shirts in all different parts of the world, when that demand spiked eg at launch, Christmas time etc just to name a few things.

Would be quite surprised if they had underestimated the demand for launch, but suspect that people would only have to wait a matter of weeks for items to be restocked rather than the months it took NB.
However all their data is going to be effected by the limitations on availability that NB caused. We may have only sold x at y time but that was because it was all that was available to purchase then. Think our demand would be higher than expected if more readily available.

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
Probably skip it due to the badge sadly....Looks better than I had thought.

Anyone know what the badge is like on the keeper top?

Status
Not open for further replies.