• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Nike kits for the win (hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alright Now

TBH, I was not too impressed with the pictures from the leaks. However, I am taken with the new kit after seeing our boys having them on during the little zoom meeting.
The pictures on the LFC online store look great. @Neukolln says they are great. And I’m not one who is gullible and orders just anything because it is glittery and new and says Bobby on it. Get in, laaaaaaaaddd!

CymruRed

Ad-free Member
I managed to get into the club shop and get a Virgil 4 with league winner/World club badges on the Stadium shirt,i would have bought the Elite Vapor version aswell but they only have Small size to pre-order,wtf is that about??

richieh10

What’s the stadium version?
there are 2 versions of the kit.

the NikeVapour which is the one the players will wear. Has more detailing in the design, heat pressed Liverbird. £100

The stadium version - which is the replica. Doesn’t have the same detail as the “players shirt” embroided Liverbird and Nike swoosh - £70 (see @Neukolln photos to see this version)

@Neukolln youcan
Get the club world champions badges added on

Maria

EPL, European & FIFA World club Champions❤✊
Ad-free Member
Prices are going up all over the world for everything due to COVID Maria. The world economy took a 12% drop a read yesterday that's a very big drop and yet we want to sign new players, pay them premium salaries. Well, that money can't come alone from TV rights.

In my local here in the Hague the price of a pint went up from 6 euro's to 6.50 that's about 9%, I'm more worried about that. :LOL:
Nike is not poor, they make more than enough profit with their sales, high profile sponsorship deals. Hopefully, they will be paying the workers sewing t shirts in the factories a decent wage in Asia then.

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
'Tell us Never'?

What do they mean with that? :unsure:

Anyway, the shirt is not great. One more reason to swerve it as far as I'm concerned.

CymruRed

Ad-free Member
'Tell us Never'?

What do they mean with that? :unsure:

Anyway, the shirt is not great. One more reason to swerve it as far as I'm concerned.
At a guess,being told for the last 30 years,you'll never win the cups,the league or be the best team.Tell us Never and we'll show you!! we'll win everything,i assume thats what it's supposed to mean,i could be wrong but thats how i see it anyway.

Kopstar

★★★★★★
I'm warming to the home shirt. It's pretty clean...fresh even. Not paying those prices though.

Still, the PL gold badge and the FIFA World Champions badge will really catch the eye on it so think it will look good on the players, particularly when lined up in the tunnel etc.

Hope in your heart

Admin
At a guess,being told for the last 30 years,you'll never win the cups,the league or be the best team.Tell us Never and we'll show you!! we'll win everything,i assume thats what it's supposed to mean,i could be wrong but thats how i see it anyway.
Ah cheers. It's a bit... unbearable to be honest, but I understand now. (y)

CanuckoLFC

Ghost in the Shell SAC
Ah cheers. It's a bit... unbearable to be honest, but I understand now. (y)
See the images in Livvy's post.

Hope in your heart

Admin
Yeah all these slogans are a bit cheesey since FSG came in but i'll forgive them for putting the club back where it belongs.
What was the one when Rodgers was in charge? 'We haven't come to play' or something like that. Absolutely laughable! :ROFLMAO:

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
there are 2 versions of the kit.

the NikeVapour which is the one the players will wear. Has more detailing in the design, heat pressed Liverbird. £100

The stadium version - which is the replica. Doesn’t have the same detail as the “players shirt” embroided Liverbird and Nike swoosh - £70 (see @Neukolln photos to see this version)

@Neukolln youcan
Get the club world champions badges added on
Oh right so the cheaper does, Ah I’ll get it then.

Red_Jedi

Anfield kick about
Ad-free Member
Not impressed at all with the nike launch. Not a big fan of their 1st kits for us. Dont really like the "tell us never" marketing spin. Disappointed to see spurs keeper kit and our keeper kit is the same (just different colours). Also read the interview with Nike design person - could cut "Liverpool" and put in any team instead into that bollocks. Not impressed with the increase in price too.

On the other hand, glad to see that LFC online store had a queue.... looks like sales have been very good for 1st 12 hours. More cash incoming.

But Nike had a chance to do something special here...... shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.