• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Nike kits for the win (hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.

won it at-a-turk stadium

TIA Regular Simpsons quoter
The goalkeepers home kit does look good again this year. Probably underlooked by most (including me) It's actually interesting without being bland or Warrior like

richieh10

I see there is a Nike swoosh (tick for anybody 35+) on the Anny Road end seating

Maria

EPL, European & FIFA World club Champions❤✊
Ad-free Member
I have to give one positive thing about Nike, they are excellent at marketing their brand and their tv adverts are on another level.

The above advert really caught my attention and it was very catchy and it really catches the essence of what LFC and Liverpool as a city is all about.

I loved the end bit. I love Scouse Mas. Having said that, I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of them, especially my Auntie Barbara.

Walshy07

In Klopp we trust
Ad-free Member
Site sold out of the vaper shirt..surprisingly they still have the vaper shorts at £60!

Anfield rd Dreamer

Ad-free Member
i know but they said that LFC wouldnt get a template and our stuff would be unique to LFC.
Were you expecting shoulder pads or studs or something? Its a track suit top its going to look like a track suit top. I'm sure if you look hard enough there will be tops from other companies that look similar too.

Walshy07

In Klopp we trust
Ad-free Member
My son wants a vapor shirt...he's buying, not me, out of stock - Anyone have an idea when they'll be back in?
Thought nike wouldn't sell out :ROFLMAO:

Maria

EPL, European & FIFA World club Champions❤✊
Ad-free Member
Site sold out of the vaper shirt..surprisingly they still have the vaper shorts at £60!
Nike are so, so good at sucking us into their world, including myself. That initial promotional video has got everyone indoctrinated. Honestly, Nike are like sporting religious cult. No wonder, no one cannot get into the online store.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.