• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Nike kits for the win (hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy07

In Klopp we trust
Ad-free Member
Pretty much to dampen one's enthusiasm, but the article is right on the money.
if anyone pays £60 for the vapor shorts they must have a screw loose

Danny_

I don't know. I have always just hated Nike as a company, from the sweat shops in Asia to just how the damn logo looks. I guess I have to buy their stuff now since they are supporting us. Just doesn't feel like a good match for a club with working class roots.

richieh10

I don't know. I have always just hated Nike as a company, from the sweat shops in Asia to just how the damn logo looks. I guess I have to buy their stuff now since they are supporting us. Just doesn't feel like a good match for a club with working class roots.
which multibillion dollar corporation does then?

nike aren’t alone in what they do... they’re the biggest and probably do it more to keep up with demand and it’s probably therefore highlighted more too.

richieh10

So LeBron has sent out some specially boxed kits to some high profile sports stars in the US.

You have to say that Nike are playing this masterfully.

LeBron sends these guys a gift... no doubt these guys are going to be social media influencers with millions of followers, and they’re all going to want to show the world that they’ve had this gift off LeBron.

crazy marketing from Nike and again by the end of the week there will be probably 300m more people people with their eyes on our kit, asking questions about it, googling it etc and it’s going to generate sales around the world.

clever from Nike, so clever. Machine

cynicaloldgit

#MbappéonaBosman2022
Ad-free Member
So LeBron has sent out some specially boxed kits to some high profile sports stars in the US.

I like the message, too. Much better than the usual corporate drivel.

The added bonus is that both @Alright Now and @LuisSuarez will be fuming that they still haven’t received their shirts yet. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Walshy07

In Klopp we trust
Ad-free Member
Had to pop to sports soccer as I was out and my shorts had ripped.
Went to nike section and pocked up a red pair of Nike dri fit shorts for £7.50. Took them over to the lfc kit and held them up to the lfc shorts...bar the Lfc badge there's no difference and they were going for about £30-35.
Bought the £7.50 ones.

Last edited:

Iluvatar

Allez (x6)
Ad-free Member
Had to pop to sports soccer as I was out and my shorts had ripped.
Went to nike section and pocked up a red pair of Nike dri fit shorts for £7.50. Took them over to the lfc kit and held them up to the lfc shorts...bar the kfc badge there's mo difference and they were going for about £30-35.
Bought the £7.50 ones.
Sad times for you pal

Status
Not open for further replies.