• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Nike kits for the win (hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch

Ad-free Member
Went to the Nike store in Utrecht yesterday to fit the red and white trainings jacket. Nowhere in side. They had the cheaper home kite and the away but That was it lot’s of Barcelona an PSG stuff but hardly anything Liverpool.

I talked to the manager and he said that he did not expect anything more than what he has but on the other hand the away kit came from nowhere that morning so he could be wrong he said.

So far for the great Nike outlets all over the world.:confused:

Alright Now

Vapour or Stadium?

mate you happy with it? What’s the fit like

(sorry a few questions but...)
These are very good questions, especially compared to the previous ones asked by less valued posters:

I got the stadium one. It’s gorgeous. Lovely, light material that falls beautifully on me. Almost like a velvet sheet floating in a gentle breeze and then falling to rest on earth.

My daughter and wife (who has calmed down) think it’s great. They both particularly like the teal. They are also happy with the red although I wish it was darker.

I am 5’9” and 158 lbs (and I never go to 156 or 160) and the large fits well. I am also swarthy with dark hair peppered with grey (like George Clooney really). I look very good in it (but I am not guaranteeing you will).

I got the PL champions badges on the sleeves. I wish I had the World Club badge too as the gold in the front would have looked nice (my family though thinks it would have cluttered the shirt).

I would recommend the 9. Looks goooooood on the back. Bobbbbyyy laaaaddddd.

The weird collar has not irritated the back of my neck. Therefore, I have not used aloe yet.

The teal is dreamy. But so am I.

I will try to post pics but that hasn’t worked for me in the past. Otherwise I’ll send them to my assistants in Mumbai (@indianscouser and @Incognito) and they will do as I say.

I think it helps to have a tattoo. Brings out the shirt.

Overall grade: A+

Hope that’s insightful. Let me know if I can be of further help.

CymruRed

Ad-free Member
It would be interesting to see what the shirt sales numbers are for Stadium & Vapor after the first 2 weeks of release.

I'd have thought with Nike having a month of extra time before the contract kicked in,they'd be able to stock it up and cover most sales without running out and having to restock again within the first week.

I understand the delivery waiting time due to covid19 but still not being able to get hold of the Vapor shirt online,shirt sales must have been pretty big,although i guess they are having to stock up a few walk in shops around the world at the same time aswell must be a big job,even without all the other clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.