• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Opportunity to write for This Is Anfield

Matt

Poor Scouser Tommy
Admin
Hi all, as we approach the good old Christmas break we've got some ideas to improve the website and forums.

We're still trying to sort these bizarre errors in the forums here and hopefully we'll get that resolved soon. Cheers for your patience.

One of the improvements we want to make is to the general news updating of the site. We're looking for a "news reporter" who can regularly update the site; a couple of articles per day.

What we'd be after is a professional attitude but also from a Liverpool perspective. We can give full guidelines to what we require.

In-line with this one of the improvements we'll be making is to authors so they have better exposure.

We're looking at doing this on a fortnight trial, and if it goes well the person can then do this freelance and get paid for their time. We're not sure how much money it can generate hence the initial trial. Either way, it's an ideal opportunity for anyone looking to get their work published on a large platform.

If you're interested, reply in here or message me.

You need to be flexible and write in good clear English of course. Also, a strong understanding of LFC and up to date on what to believe / not believe. Eg, we don't want someone coming onboard who believes some bullshit rumour from Caught Offside and publishes such!

Hopefully 2013 will be a big year for the website!

Dane

Adios!
Ad-free Member
Eg, we don't want someone coming onboard who believes some bullshit rumour from Caught Offside and publishes such!
That's narrowed down potential applicants then Matt.

Good idea though, there are a few worthy contributors on here who would do a good job of that, look forward to seeing this take off.

baxter

TIA Youth Team
You see I would be interested in writing the occasional one off article for the site, but something like a news reporter would be too big of a commitment.

It might be worth looking into having guest writers who occasionally submit content.

Lucas

I'm certainly interested, but the demand may be too high, depending on uni hours and workload. However, I am definitely willing to get involved and would welcome the opportunity to write guest articles if, as Baxter said, that was possible.

Matt

Poor Scouser Tommy
Admin
You see I would be interested in writing the occasional one off article for the site, but something like a news reporter would be too big of a commitment.

It might be worth looking into having guest writers who occasionally submit content.
We always welcome articles. As long as they are a) well written B) pertinent, and c) worthy of being published.

I'm certainly interested, but the demand may be too high, depending on uni hours and workload. However, I am definitely willing to get involved and would welcome the opportunity to write guest articles if, as Baxter said, that was possible.
It is. Send any good articles for consideration.

Matt

Poor Scouser Tommy
Admin
Just to say thanks to those who have sent me a message, I'll reply when I get more time but didn't want to think I was ignoring you. Appreciate the interest.

Matt