Pascal Gross (AM) Brighton

Zinedine Biscan

Half-man, half-Biscuit
Originates from the Mirror, so probably unreliable. Would be a decent squad depth signing though if true.

JibJab

Mo Mane Mo' Problems
I looked at the list of unreliable and reliable sources and the mirror wasn't listed in either. The link on the front page tipped the balance for me. Figured that it's at least worth a discussion as it isn't an outrageous idea and it's clear we're going to need an AM at some point.

rupzzz

TIA Regular
Haven't seen anything from him that's ever made me sit up and take notice, but sometimes not noticing a player is good also as that means few mistakes.

Don't see it happening personally.

Dave-D

1 goal and 0 assists in 496 EPL minutes this season, doesn’t shout great signing to me.
But if Klopp wants him who am I to complain.

GaryBarlow99

Would be a strange signing. Also, he is being targeted as a cheaper alternative to Fekir even though they are nothing alike as players. I have a hunch this will not happen ;-)

Red over the water

I’m not seeing this one. Lallana is an attacking midfielder at a similar level - a better level than Gross pre-injury. Lallana is borderline between stay/go. If we open up a space it should be filled by someone better, like Aouar for example. We are becoming quite a team. OK, we have one or two unheralded players who have actually proved to be very good indeed, like Robertson. If Pascal Gross comes in and proves to be a world beater then fair play to him. But I don’t see it. If we want a squad man promote one of the youngsters - Woodburn, Jones, etc. Keep that path open. Or if we really want to improve the position, it needs Aouar or someone like that.

Richard88

Midfield is already overstocked once Ox returns. Think we'll see someone leave (eg. Lallana) before we see another signing in midfield.

-------- Fabinho
------ Henderson

Wijnaldum ---- Keita
Milner --------- Ox
Lallana

Moreover, if and when we see another midfield signing it will certainly be someone of a higher level than Gross, particularly as far as goals and assists are concerned.