• This poll will close: .

Darrel3000

Liverpool is my Religion
yeah I know I'm a bastard for making this poll. make your pick
it goes until the end of the season

Zinedine Biscan

Spreading the word of St Igor
Edited again for pedantry :LOL:

Would love to say Trent after becoming the only one on the list who will actually lift the trophy, but Fowler will always be the one.

And can I just ask why on earth Rickie Lambert is up there? And not, say, someone like Martin Kelly? Or Jay Spearing?

Last edited:

i_still_miss_fowler

Open Your Eyes Morty!

Would love to say Trent after becoming the only one on the list who will actually lift the trophy, but Fowler will always be the one.

And can I just ask why on earth Rickie Lambert is up there? And not, say, someone like Martin Kelly? Or Jay Spearing?
:ROFLMAO: I thought I did pretty well for listing them off the top of my head. Will add Kelly and Spearing.

Maria

EPL, European & FIFA World club Champions❤✊
Ad-free Member
My favourite Scousers are non-footballers Ricky Tomlinson, John Bisho and Paul O' Grady.

Footy wise it , from Liverpool FC , Robbie Fowler and Mick Quinn, (Newcastle FC)

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member

Because they're wools

Zinedine Biscan

Spreading the word of St Igor
Because they're wools
I'm a Southern softie so I'll admit the borders of what is considered 'Liverpool' is something I'm a bit hazy on, but at least looking at a map Wallasey (Spearing) is geographically closer to Anfield than Kirkby (Lambert)?