• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

POST MATCH: Bournemouth v Liverpool (EPL 8/12/18 12.30pm)

Man of the match

• Alisson

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Milner

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Matip

• Van Dijk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robertson

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Fabinho

• Wijnaldum

• Salah [GOAL 25’, 47’, 76’]

Votes: 169 89.9%
  • Shaqiri [off 65’]

• Keita [off 65’]

• Firmino [off 80’]

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Mane [on 65’]

• Lallana [on 65’]

• Henderson [on 80’]

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Limiescouse

Great result. Kind of getting to be normal winning these games now.
Re Salah's first goal, i'm no expert but when Firmino took his shot, Mo was skightly offside but he wasn't involved in the play until the ball was passed back to him from the goalie. Of course all the usual bellend pundits will say it should've been disallowed
The usual "bellends" would be right.

Blocking a shot doesnt count as a pass. You cannot be offside if the opponent passes you the ball, but not all touches by the opposition are treated as a pass. It's really not a difficult rule to understand.

Last edited:

AussieLad

TIA Regular
Ad-free Member
Great team performance, and Salah will no doubt get most of the praise, but I thought Nabs was the cornerstone on which the rest of the lads built their performances. He laid the groundwork allowing the front 3 to kick on and find their groove today.

indianscouser

Anything But Normal
Ad-free Member
Gini's missed header would have been very useful for my languishing FPL team.

I am just losing to my arch-nemesis at work and it is quite galling.
I never keep Liverpool players in my fpl. Because whoever i take goes out of form.
My team as hazard de gea pogba and just now picked aubameyang.

indianscouser

Anything But Normal
Ad-free Member
What a great day. Top of the league and goal difference reduced to 8.....it just keeps getting better. :celebrating::celebrating:Napoli will be afraid....very afraid. :shocked: Jose, prepare to lose your job lol
Tbh, i dont think GD will matter much. City will keep banging goals against weaker teams.
Very few teams can beat them or take a point off them.
It will be more of us having a mental season to win this.
Love klopl thought. We believe in him.

Gone Kloppo

Formerly known as Ʒan
That is Klopp football. One big happy family! THAT is what being a Red is all about. This means more!
And it's not something we just say. Just look how he treats players on the fringes. He understands they are people with families and, provided you don't have an appalling attitude like Sakho, he won't show you the door. Watching Ibe on the bench, I bet Klopp had a chat with him after the game about life in general because that's his way. I am not sure there can be bad blood between him and anyone. Fucking champion is Klopp.