Post Match: Chelsea 1-1 Liverpool (EPL 29/9/2018 5.30pm)

Man of the Match

• Alisson

Votes: 60 33.7%
  • Alexander-Arnold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gomez

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Van Dijk

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • Robertson

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Milner (off 85’)

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Henderson (off 77’)

• Wijnaldum

Votes: 12 6.7%
  • Salah (off 65’)

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Mane

• Firmino

• Shaqiri (on 65’)

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Keita (on 77’)

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Sturridge (Totally on 85’, THUNDERBASTARD 88’)

Votes: 61 34.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
To open at full time.

Liverpool team: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Van Dijk, Gomez, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Milner, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

JMac8

Could easily have won but will take a draw all day. What.a.strike!

Sturridge deserves a run in the team now if Klopp can work out a system that he fits in. Our front 3 just not clicking this season (yet). The fact we’re still at the top is credit to rest of team and manager :-)

Neukolln

I have the US feed and Robbie Mustoe didn't agree it was a deserved result for Liverpool. He proclaimed Liverpool were the better side all match and created much more serious chances. I agree but again, it was determined in the first 10 minutes how this was going to go today.

All that said - I WILL TAKE THE POINT!!! :well done: We go again!

EDIT: And it bears repeating, Studge has grapefruit sized boys swinging between his legs to take - AND MAKE - that shot in that spot. That is how the kids of today say "gangster".

hoosierred

Sturridge. He can’t run anymore, touched the ball what, once? And clear motm

Allison proving that was a giant stack cash well spent kept us in it.

Draw away to top 4 is a solid result, but if our finishing wasn’t crap today we could have won.

Danny_

No more Shaqiri. If the front 3 are not firing, we go straight to Sturridge please. There might even be an argument for starting him but who do we drop? Can't really drop Salah (despite the horror show of his finishing and heavy touches today). We lose an option if we drop him as he is a great out with the ball over the top. I'd replace Henderson with Keita as well.

SBYM

I'm just living the dream
Remember my V12 firing on 7 cylinders comment??

We still can't get those 5 going...

In the end but, we're better than Chelsea. No doubt at all in my mind.

charleslee89

TIA New Signing
The only thing to moan is Klopp not taking Henderson off earlier for Keita when there are fucking lots of space between the fucking lines. Henderson has offered near to nothing both offensively and defensively today in the midfield at all. Once Keita came on, the composure of our midfield returned even with a tired Milner and Gini.

There has to be a fucking stat somewhere where everytime Gini-milner-Henderson midfield axis comes on, we will either lose possession to the opposing team or lose the clean sheet or even both.