• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Post-Match discussion: Liverpool 1 - 0 QPR

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
HarryFloyd said:
But there's the transfer window..and the pre-season..
Fuck that too.
Someone wake me up in mid August

Lucas

Well I'm just gunna wank myself into oblivion over summer because there's gunna be shit all else to do.

TheSweetSilverSong

LFC7NH said:
Thank you Jamie. True Legend!!

Pity there is no god....

What an amazing goal it would/could/should have been by Carra in his last game!! What a shot that was!!

Great farewell though, with another great performance that was his 200th clean sheet in the league!!

A win, a clean sheet and an Anfield atmosphere! All that Carra could wish for in this last game!

As for the team:

Strong finish to the season: check

Yet another youngster impressive debut: check - with a solid performance and an assist!

Statement that we can win without Suarez (very important for the start of next season): check

A good transfer window and good recovery for the injured/operated players, and hoping for a great start to the season! :)

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
Lucas said:
Well I'm just gunna wank myself into oblivion over summer because there's gunna be shit all else to do.
There is a REALLY EXCITING u21's EVENT SO Sky told me

nowthen

TIA Youth Team
Mascot88 said:
Tru dat.

Very pleased that Spurs have missed out on the CL. Much rather have Arsenal there.
AH no wanted the gooners to miss out. F*cking hate them. Cant listen to that skinny streak of p1ss alan smith commentating on games. Charlie nicholas as well. How anti liverpool is he?
As for selling van persie to united. Just shows what they have become. They should have told him to stick it up his arse and stuck him in the reserves. What did they pay for him 7 million or something? they had more than got their value out of him. should have been left to rot in the reserves.
Then their fans booed him when he came back. What was that about??? Yous f*cking sold him to united.
They have been hiking up there prices for home games, the average supporter cant afford to go see them anymore.
I know a bloke who went to see them against bayern. Paid €135 face value for a ticket. Disgraceful.
Pain in my [email protected] listening to the high and mighty gooner supporters about how they are the best footballing team in the league. W*nkers.
Even now if I see a reply of a goal from the game in 89 i feel like pulling the telly off the wall.
Was so hoping they would miss out. C*nts.
Rant over

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
nowthen said:
Was so hoping they would miss out. C*nts.
Rant over
It's a compelling argument - they are indeed cunts.

Buts my preference for the gooners in the CL is based on my fear that if Spur get a foothold in there, they'll have a very good chance of consolidating that place and opening upna bit of a top four gap.

Arsenal have been in the CL for donkey's years, and still can't get near the top. I think we'd a lot less to worry about with Arsenal.

SGM

TIA Legend
ChicagoRed said:
- Home kits for next year look boss
- Not saying much, but Ibe looked better out there in the left than when Hendo has been there most of the season. Good for him
- Carra, legend. Thank you.
When has Henderson ever played on the left?

norwegian wood

TIA Regular
Quite a few times. Not as a pure winger of course; more like a hybrid central/left midfield thingy. The home game against Norwich is the first I can remember.

WellRedKev

TIA Reserve Team
Mascot88 said:
It's a compelling argument - they are indeed cunts.

Buts my preference for the gooners in the CL is based on my fear that if Spur get a foothold in there, they'll have a very good chance of consolidating that place and opening upna bit of a top four gap.

Arsenal have been in the CL for donkey's years, and still can't get near the top. I think we'd a lot less to worry about with Arsenal.
Spot on i reckon. Spurs would have really kicked on with summer signings had they made CL. For the here and now its in LFC best interest that Spurs didnt sneak in. At the end of the day we shouldnt worry about what team gets in ahead of us and worry about ourselves, get the right signings in and worry about getting it right on the pitch come match day, but its hard not to look at what Spurs are doing with a vested interest.

nowthen

TIA Youth Team
WellRedKev and mascot 88 yous are right, spurs have made big strides in recent years and a season of champs league next year would have brought them up another level with the players they would be able to sign because of it.
I was just really hoping the gooners would miss out on champs league after selling van persie to united and for my many other reasons for detesting them

blndcat

TIA Youth Team
nowthen said:
I was just really hoping the gooners would miss out on champs league after selling van persie to united and for my many other reasons for detesting them
Don't know about your other reasons, but Arsenal definitely didn't want rvp to go to United. However rvp only wanted to join United and you can see why.