• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Post Match: Fulham v Liverpool (EPL 17/3/19 3.15pm)

Man of the match

• Alisson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alexander-Arnold

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Matip

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Van Dijk

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Robertson

• Fabinho

• Wijnaldum

• Lallana [off 72’]

• Mane [GOAL 26’]

Votes: 128 78.5%
  • Salah [off 90+2’]

• Firmino [off 72’]

• Milner [on 72’, GOAL 81’]

Votes: 8 4.9%
  • Origi [on 72’]

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Sturridge [on 90+2’]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
WTAF is Tim Cahill on about? He's saying it's not a penalty. The clue is in the name mate "football". It's not rugby or American football. You do not tackle with your hands.
It’s ok. I am going to have a bit of a laugh now watching his old club playing against Chelsea. He hates us to the core, I had a chance to meet him in Singapore once, and he wasn’t too impressed with me wearing my kit having drinks with him and the sponsors that took him there. Hahahaha.

nonodoll

3 points, and I have deleted the game from my DVR. I do not want to rewatch that one, probably mess my shorts watching it again, even knowing the outcome. I was worried about Fabinho for a big chunk of the game, after he got the early yellow. Did not want to play Spurs without the big man in the middle of the park. Off to buy a laxative, so that I can get regular again after that game.

RED SAM

Mr JK better think twice about summer transfer..... we are in massive need for a play maker and a player who can shoot from outside the box ... WE HAVE NO CREATOR MIDFIELDER. I still think we massively miss Coutiniho and Chamberlin

Prolix

Long Time Nemesis™
Ad-free Member
erm seriously?? you think we were fucking brilliant today???? id love to take a poll of marks out of 10 for our performances this season,i reckon the average score would be 8 at the very tops,prsonally id give 7,and thats for the results certainly not the football we play.
So would you rather play better football and have fewer points? :think:

Because that's the best any other team in the league has been able to do.

BostonMick

TIA New Signing no more!
Ad-free Member
That wasn’t pretty and that wasn’t ugly, it was pretty ugly :indifferent:

BUT 3pts are 3pts and we’re top of the league :celebrating::celebrating::celebrating:

Over to you now City after the boring international break
In a perfect world Fulham would be bought by a gulf state during the international break - spend a billion on world class players to meet man city -

theres always tommorrow

If we win it this year I’m changing my name tag
It’s ok. I am going to have a bit of a laugh now watching his old club playing against Chelsea. He hates us to the core, I had a chance to meet him in Singapore once, and he wasn’t too impressed with me wearing my kit having drinks with him and the sponsors that took him there. Hahahaha.
True Bitter Ed.

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
100% agree...basically i think apart from a handfull ogfgames we havent played very well all season god knows how we are top of the league.
So it begs the question would you rather play well (or what YOU judge to be well) and be in 5th or 6th place or be top of the league with a handful of games to go? If we do win it will you be grumbling that we don't deserve it because we've been "shit" for most of the season.
Just for the record I didn't think we were at our best today but after an away win in the CL midweek maybe the result is more important.

GratefulRed

TIA Reserve Team
Ad-free Member
Man. This is fun!

You all having fun?

This challenging for the title stuff is great. Also, it’s awful. But mostly it’s fun.

Mane is the clear man of the match. Also shout out to Salah who made all the right runs today. One which included a 70 yard sprint to help break up a 4 on 1 Fulham counter attack. Thought he had a great game in spite of not getting on the score sheet.