• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Post Match: Leicester v Liverpool (EPL 26/12/19 8pm)

Man of the match

• Alisson

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Alexander-Arnold [GOAL 78’]

Votes: 146 80.7%
  • Gomez

Votes: 19 10.5%
  • Van Dijk

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Robertson

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Henderson [off 82’]

Votes: 47 26.0%
  • Wijnaldum

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Keita [off 69’]

Votes: 16 8.8%
  • Salah [off 69’]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Firmino [GOAL 31’, GOAL 74’]

Votes: 76 42.0%
  • Mane

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Milner [on 69’, GOAL 71’]

• Origi [on 69’]

• Lallana [on 82’]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Keita, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

cynicaloldgit

#MbappéonaBosman2022
Ad-free Member
Never in doubt... and I mean that for once.

The table doesn’t lie, or so we’re constantly told; if that’s the case we’ve just made the second best team in the country look like a pub side.

MOTM: Alexandre de Lur Saluces, for his wonderful 1989 Chateau d’Yquem. It was the perfect accompaniment to tonight’s match.

Iluvatar

Allez (x6)
Ad-free Member
What an utterly dominant performance, one of the best under Klopp. This is the fucking 2nd team away from home. We just destroyed them.

26 wins out of 27.. Savour this, this is going to go down as one of the great teams of world football.

Trent.. take a bow, my god boy, a god.

Chewbazza

True Believer
Ad-free Member
Couldn't be prouder of these guys!

At 1-0 I was worried Leicester could equalize at any time, and I felt we weren't getting the refs decisions, but at 2-0 there was only one winner.

Favourite goal was Trent.

Favourite moment was Bobby running to Klopp like a 10 year old who just scored in front of his dad.

Happy Christmas Guys xxxxxxx

NaturalNine

TIA New Signing
TAA, Bobby and Henderson my picks for MOTM for this match. I'm just glad we won the biggest game of the season so far (until the next League game, of course).

The only thing that kinda spoilt the day was seeing Henderson forced off early. Hopefully he's fine - we need him for the remaining games in this crazy stretch.

Our team defending from the front, leaving the enemy with not even 1 shot on target (I believe so) - impressive, but all this counts for nothing in the next game. I felt Leicester totally gave up with like 40 minutes to go!!

Only 20 more heart-stopping finals to go. YNWA!!

SadQPRfan

I called it. I said it will be a beat down. Embarrasing reading the comments about people praying and hoping for a draw!

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
Gutted i only have 3 choices for MOTM, Hendo, TAA and Bobby in that order for me but Gomez had a great game, hope he gets loads of others votes. Brilliant game, absolutely all over them even though stats show only 6 on target to their 0 on target. It felt like we could have scored more than 4 in the first 20 minutes.

Werder4life

Now that was a demonstration. Campiones del mundo.

Some spanking was overdue - didn't expect it to be Leichester at the King Power though.

Motm goes to Hendo today - like a little trophy to lift representing the utter dominance of the whole team including subs.

Clean sheet as well . Flawless. Am hooked. Neeeeed more. FIX ME! (Metallica Master of puppets guitar solo starts in background)