Post Match: Leicester v Liverpool (EPL 26/12/19 8pm)

Man of the match

• Alisson

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Alexander-Arnold [GOAL 78’]

Votes: 146 80.7%
  • Gomez

Votes: 19 10.5%
  • Van Dijk

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Robertson

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Henderson [off 82’]

Votes: 47 26.0%
  • Wijnaldum

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Keita [off 69’]

Votes: 16 8.8%
  • Salah [off 69’]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Firmino [GOAL 31’, GOAL 74’]

Votes: 76 42.0%
  • Mane

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Milner [on 69’, GOAL 71’]

• Origi [on 69’]

• Lallana [on 82’]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GermanRed

from doubters to believers to sky-high achievers
Melissa Reddy:
Hi, I would like to report a murder. Leicester City Football Club's title hopes ruthlessly killed in one of the all-time great Liverpool FC away performances...

Commando

Ad-free Member
Its 50/50.
If the ref gave it VAR wont overturn it. If the ref didnt give, dont think VAR would either.
The question is , was he using his hand to stop the ball intentionally going to VVD. On the replay, it did to me.
I screamed for it in a packed bar and I wasn’t that close to the telly. If it’s that obvious to a Scouser sat bleary eyed leaning past a mahoosive fella blocking my them Mike Oliver was obviously going to give it. The bar had Leicester and Citoil fans in who unanimously conceded the league to us. They were shaking my hand and patting me on the back about tonight’ Performance. I met up with the girl who serves me my pre match hot chocolate (and her Mum and Dad and Husband). Which made tonight so much more special. A little home from home while watching the game. TrentHendo and Bobby MOTMs. I can’t decide the order.

Happy times fellow Reds.

Season’s Greetings.

COYR YNWA

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
Schmeichel has some fucking nerve. This is exactly why this is the most unlikeable lot in the entire Prem. Villainous and whining pricks.

"I think 4-0 was a little tough and not a fair reflection. We were in it until the ref tried to make himself a hero".

Hilarious. You assholes were NEVER in this match tonight. From minute one, onwards. You were NEVER in this match.

Magnus

Incredible statement of intent performance, so so proud.

Thank you for posting this ! I saw you got told that you spend too much time on twitter the other day, however I do not mind if you spend the time cherry picking Liverpool gems for me and the rest of us ! :D
(besides, I probably spend as much time as anyone on that platform, but maybe on mostly different stuff).

Commando

Ad-free Member
Almost a bit worried for @Scott Jones , it is odd that this game of all games has a radio silence from him. Hope he comes back. Maybe he is at the game ?
He”s at his annual SA* meeting.

*Swearers Anonymous

And to think that you lot were thinking that he wasn’t trying to address his behaviour..

Shame on you all.

Flobs

FADA
Pundits joining in on the ‘not a pen’ angle. It’s fucking baffling. The ball travels thirty odd yards and Soyuncu leans into it. It’s absolute stonewall.
It's not even baffling it's sick and disgraceful. A handball that prevents VVD from scoring being talked about like that and halfwits being paid loads of money disputing it.
Btw what did the commentary team say? (here they said it was a stone wall penalty).

Commando

Ad-free Member
Kaspar Schmeicel is a bellend. He should have been carded on the pitch mouthing off at the referee. He should be fined by the Premier League for his comments post Match. A manager would be censured for saying that the ref was desperate to give it.
Perhaps that’s a way forward for managers. “I can’t say anything but here’s my Captain”.

Jah_Pool

The best I've seen us play all season. Well done to Hugo; bossed the center of the park all night. I've given him quite a bit of stick in my time, and it was fully deserved, but Hugo was outstanding tonight. MoM, there was only one, TAA. The best right-back in world football at 21, outstanding lad.