Post Match: Leicester v Liverpool (EPL 26/12/19 8pm)

Man of the match

• Alisson

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Alexander-Arnold [GOAL 78’]

Votes: 146 80.7%
  • Gomez

Votes: 19 10.5%
  • Van Dijk

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Robertson

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Henderson [off 82’]

Votes: 47 26.0%
  • Wijnaldum

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Keita [off 69’]

Votes: 16 8.8%
  • Salah [off 69’]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Firmino [GOAL 31’, GOAL 74’]

Votes: 76 42.0%
  • Mane

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Milner [on 69’, GOAL 71’]

• Origi [on 69’]

• Lallana [on 82’]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wibseyred

One of the most unpleasant people in the PL, just ask Ranieri, he is a true son of his father.
It's only downside for tonight he didn't drop a clanger
Sorry, when I say he’s a bitter Manc twat! He’s also the spawn of a bitter Manc twat!! Which makes him a really bitter, bitter Manc twat!! And that explains his bitter after match interview.
It's not just that hes a throughly obnoxious person in real life.

DanLFC

Strafing ground targets
Best team in the world and we showed why

Total dominance against supposedly our closest rival in the league.

Trent was unbeleivable, he is 21, imagine his level in 2-3 years. Hendo and Bobby both superb too.

Great team effort and performance.

jaffod

Cunts in the Leicester end holding up mobile phones with the S*n logo showing.

There's something vile about these cunts both on and off the pitch with the likes of Schmeichel, Choudhury and Vardy and their 'feed the scousers' singing dickhead supporters.

Really hope they drop away now and finish mid-table which is where they belong the fucking rats.

WooltonRed

TIA Youth Team
Cunts in the Leicester end holding up mobile phones with the S*n logo showing.

There's something vile about these cunts both on and off the pitch with the likes of Schmeichel, Choudhury and Vardy and their 'feed the scousers' singing dickhead supporters.

Really hope they drop away now and finish mid-table which is where they belong the fucking rats.
Did you you hear them singing “ Champions of England, You’ll Never Be That”?
Erm, 18 times you thick cunts!!!

Magnus

Meh, many of you make too much out of a bad loser. He fucked up and looks like an idiot on tv, his problem, not ours. But it is not as if he has killed a Liverpool fan or hacked down one of our players, so maybe forgive and forget. He is just disappointed and said something remarkably stupid on TV. That is his problem, certainly not mine. I couldn't care less.

WooltonRed

TIA Youth Team
Meh, many of you make too much out of a bad loser. He fucked up and looks like an idiot on tv, his problem, not ours. But it is not as if he has killed a Liverpool fan or hacked down one of our players, so maybe forgive and forget. He is just disappointed and said something remarkably stupid on TV. That is his problem, certainly not mine. I couldn't care less.
No, fuck him! He’s a cunt!

Magnus

Haven't read the article, probably never will, but these pictures are hilarious and actually worth spending some seconds on ! :D
Van Dijk vs Lawn Mower Party Pooper Man 1-0

nobluff

Official TIA Match Thread Starter
I knew before I voted that I would most likely not have the popular choice for MOM.

MOM - Keita just because he had such a good game, and has been under so much pressure recently. NO.
MOM - Bobby, two brilliant goals. NO.
MOM - TAA - Two fantastic assists, and a wonderful goal. NO.
My MOM - Hendo. I give him flack, but today I couldn’t fault him. He arguably played better than Fabinho has in that position.

Worst player on the pitch, Allison. He was a passenger the entire game.

All round, the best performance of the season, and it’s not even a close choice between another game. Maybe if you add two other performances together, maybe, just maybe, you get close to the performance of this game.

Spare a though for another team having to play away from home, against a quality side, while looking at the 14 point gap, and realizing nothing but a convincing win will do. Nah, fuck it, let them suffer, suffer baby suffer.

Imgoingred

TIA Reserve Team
Merry Christmas, fellow Reds!

What a satisfying win. I cheered Trent's goal more than I ever do when we're up 3-0 already. What a player. Generational talent.

Anyone think 14-6-0 is a reasonable rest of season record?:unsure:

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
Absolutely dominated them, expected to see them come out but the second half was the same as the first, a five minute spell when they got a corner was about it.

They were in the game before the penalty only on the score line, they didn’t look like creating anything if I’m honest. Remember that team had conceded only 5 all season at home, and we almost doubled it.

Went for Trent but thought Hendo was again superb and Firmino looks like he has returned. It looked like Leicester had been the ones abroad.

As for the penalty, McCoist and Champion said nothing about it being lucky and the guy leans in with his arm. It’s bloody stonewall.

WooltonRed

TIA Youth Team
Haven't read the article, probably never will, but these pictures are hilarious and actually worth spending some seconds on ! :D
Van Dijk vs Lawn Mower Party Pooper Man 1-0
Oh dear, I think lawnmower man has embarrassed himself. Bitter bellend!

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
An unbelievably good performance from the reds, one of the most complete and most dominant performances in Klopp's time here.

We suffocated the life out of Leicester. They could barely get the ball out of their third before they were pounced upon by a red shirt. We were first to every second ball. Anyone who has ever questioned what Klopp is doing with his midfield needs to watch that game again, we bullied Leicester for 90 minutes. If Salah and Mane had been at their best this would have been an absolute embarrassment.

There's nothing left to say about Trent, his crossing tonight was as good as it's possible to be. For my money I've only seen 3 players in this league who can cross a ball from the right like he can - Beckham, Gerrard and De Bruyne. He's in fine company there.

Gomez was outstanding again, he stuck to Vardy like glue. Any time a Leicester midfielder did get a hint of space Gomez dropped off a yard to cover the run. Very clever defending, and playing at this level he shows what abilities he has that can put him ahead of Lovren and even Matip.

Firmino has picked the perfect time to come into a bit of form, his second was sheer class.

I don't see anyone stopping us now. They were saying we are riding our luck and would be found out eventually but the performances against City, Everton, Bournemouth, Salzburg and Leicester all show there is more to come from this team. We're starting to play better football and we're also defending much better than earlier on in the season.

alaskared

Kloppite
Remember when City got 100 points people were saying it was the greatest side ever seen on these shores?

This Liverpool side has surpassed it.
Wait until season is over before such proclamations. Really wish everyone would stop the title talk, lets wait until the day. Shit happens mate and it is only tempting fate to think it is over before we are there.
We are where we are today because Klopp told us to put down the heavy load of our history and make new history. He asked the fans to start believing and stop moaning at missed chances, also stop leaving early if things weren't going our way, he asked players and supporters to be present in the moment and give it our all.
It is fair for us to enjoy our current situation with some brilliant performances and others that were sub par but our tenacious attitude made us win, all achieved only one game at a time. Today we started to hit our stride, there is more to come.

nobluff

Official TIA Match Thread Starter
It's not even baffling it's sick and disgraceful. A handball that prevents VVD from scoring being talked about like that and halfwits being paid loads of money disputing it.
Btw what did the commentary team say? (here they said it was a stone wall penalty).
Commentator on DAZN’s (Richard Keys maybe?) exact words were:

“yeah well it’s, it’s hit Soyuncu, but again this is, this is all supposition, is, is he leaning towards it, maybe it looked like that from Oliver’s prospective, that he’s just leant into it, I’m not convinced, it’s just dangling by his side ...<pause>.. and there was so much pace on it from Alexander-Arnold as well which, made it trickier, but it’s been given, check complete.

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
Long have I waited.

Dont give a fuck what the pundits, commentators, or bell end players like Casper say...........here's a glass of piss to help you get that bitter pill down. Fuck them, the more they whine the better it gets.
That was as good as an away performance can be.