Post Match: Liverpool 1-0 Flamengo (WE ARE THE WORLD CHAMPIONS)

Man of the Match

• Alisson

Votes: 15 12.1%
  • Alexander-Arnold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gomez

Votes: 38 30.6%
  • Van Dijk

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Robertson

• Henderson

Votes: 76 61.3%
  • Keita [on 99’]

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Oxlade-Chamberlain [off 75’]

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Salah [off 120+1’]

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Firmino [GOAL 98’, off 105’]

Votes: 54 43.5%
  • Mane

Votes: 19 15.3%
  • Lallana [on 75’]

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Milner [on 99’]

• Origi [on 105’]

• Shaqiri [on 120+1’]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Dorado

Shakin' and stirred
Qatar has less than 7000 registered players, this guy was probably the best of maybe 150 refs in the whole country. Not a huge surprise that he was in way over his head.
Yeah, I definitely don't blame him. His decision on the foul on Mane was laughable. Just not enough experience and quality in the guy. Some politics in the decision to use a Quatari, I guess.

Zinedine Biscan

Spreading the word of St Igor
I probably can't comment on the match without swearing so much it makes Scott blush, so I'll restrict myself to saying I'm over the moon we've won this trophy for the first time in our history, and a great goal from Bobby to win it, and a determined performance from us in the face of utter shithousery from the opponents and referee... nope, I'm about to go off on one there.

So fucking get in, and I hope it will be a long time before we play south American opposition, or with this ref, again. Up the reds!

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
Christmas has come early. Happy with that. Of course had we lost it would have been a Mickey Mouse, cup etc etc. Massive kudos to ant red fan who made the trip from the UK. Proper hardcore.
It IS a mickey mouse cup, most definitely. But once you are in it, it's still better to win it rather than to lose it.