Post Match: Liverpool 1-0 Flamengo (WE ARE THE WORLD CHAMPIONS)

Man of the Match

• Alisson

Votes: 15 12.1%
  • Alexander-Arnold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gomez

Votes: 38 30.6%
  • Van Dijk

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Robertson

• Henderson

Votes: 76 61.3%
  • Keita [on 99’]

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Oxlade-Chamberlain [off 75’]

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Salah [off 120+1’]

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Firmino [GOAL 98’, off 105’]

Votes: 54 43.5%
  • Mane

Votes: 19 15.3%
  • Lallana [on 75’]

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Milner [on 99’]

• Origi [on 105’]

• Shaqiri [on 120+1’]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

indianscouser

Anything But Normal
Ad-free Member
Regarding the penalty incident, a lot of people were quite rightly amazed the ref didn’t at least give the free kick outside the box, after deciding it wasn’t a penalty. But when you think about it, the answer is quite simple, the useless twat realised that if he changed his decision to a direct free kick, he would’ve had to send Rafiina off. That’s why he took for ever looking at the screen, he shit himself!! So chose the easy way out.
I didnt get it?
If it's not a penalty but a free kick, then red.
If it's a penalty, then why not a red?

Maria

FIFA Club Champions of The World
Ad-free Member
Thank God, Allah, Buddha, Jaweh, Rama, Zeus. Our lads worked their socks off against rolling, acting faking team
I honestly thought, they clinched it.

I just need to have rant first, so bear with me and excuse me. The referee was a complete tosser. He needs to go back to referee school. He couldn't even referee a bunch of 5 year old kids in a match. The w*nkers of the match were the over-confident, arrogant Flamengo team. They thought they had the match in the bag. They deserve to go home with their tails between their legs and preferably also, catching a bug on the plane home! That Rafinha is such sore loser with his Sh*thouse manners. I hope he hurts for the rest of his entire career!

I am worried for AOC, we are already quite thin in our squad. I hope his injury is not serious. One week is too long in Qatar. FIFA need to get their act together and get better linesmen and refereee officials officiating matches properly.

Now, altogether now " we are the champions my friend and we'll keep on fighting till the end, we are the champions, we are the champions, don't try to lose us, coz we are the champions of THE WORRRRLLLD!!
:):sneaky::geek::cool::love:

Freddie Mercury would be so proud of us!!

Dimitriy

I am so glad that our boys are this fit !
Was affraid of an injury, their league is nasty, and they play like that, especially in these kind of games. Searching to promote themselves for a future transfer... An accidental goal, would made it, even more dire.
This "title" will rank hire, as a memory bliss. At this point my sentiment is something like, I am glad for the boys, and Lallana is improving :)
Leicester is next. Beating them, will put off the enthusiasts ! (bite ones tong:censored:)
...I salute the hard work behind this succes, incredible achievement
All the best to everybody...Happy Holidays guys...Marry Christmass !!!

Noo Noo

The bullshit broadcasting company decided to switch to iPlayer in the run up to us lifting the trophy. Absolute joke. They knew well in advance that there was the possibility of extra time and potentially penalties.

If it went to pens were they gonna switch to iPlayer? Although free (if you have a UK TV licence) you have to register for iPlayer these days. Email, password, verify password etc etc. Ive got a login and it took me 5 mins minimum as kept crashing, reset password etc. Then once in, it wasnt clear how to access as the iPlayer kept directing to CWC live on BBC1 which had obviously finished.

LUCKILY it was the longest runner up ceremony in world history so I got it working a min or so before we came up.

Bar Stewards.

** Disclaimer **

* Captain Morgan Spiced Rum had absolutely nothing to do with the above story.
Same issue here, minus the rum, and guess what iplayer not working.

wonder what would have happened if Spurs had been playing?

Raven

TIA New Signing
Here's the thing for me. I know this tournament isn't the same level of respect as winning the Champions League. Or the League, which LFC havent won for a wee while, in case anyone missed the little dig about that during commentary. So be it. And if someone whose team didn't qualify for it doesn't care who wins (but feels the need to let you know they didn't care...), fine. I've waited a long time to see this club called World Champions, and I really ****ing like it.

I'll support the team when they win nothing, and get ready to support them again, but, you know, watching your team winning stuff >>> watching other ****s win it all.

World Champions of the actual whole World.

Zinedine Biscan

Spreading the word of St Igor
Here's the thing for me. I know this tournament isn't the same level of respect as winning the Champions League. Or the League, which LFC havent won for a wee while, in case anyone missed the little dig about that during commentary. So be it. And if someone whose team didn't qualify for it doesn't care who wins (but feels the need to let you know they didn't care...), fine. I've waited a long time to see this club called World Champions, and I really ****ing like it.

I'll support the team when they win nothing, and get ready to support them again, but, you know, watching your team winning stuff >>> watching other ****s win it all.

World Champions of the actual whole World.
What annoyed me about that commentary comment as much as the comment itself, was Warnock's guffaw afterwards. That's former LFC player Stephen Warnock laughing at our lack of league titles. Fuck sake.

He was utter shite as co-commentator, even aside from that.

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
What annoyed me about that commentary comment as much as the comment itself, was Warnock's guffaw afterwards. That's former LFC player Stephen Warnock laughing at our lack of league titles. Fuck sake.

He was utter shite as co-commentator, even aside from that.
They wouldn't stop going on about the 'intercontinental cup' in relation to this match, yet somehow the Premier League is different to the old first division.

Boring bastards.