• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Post Match: Liverpool 1-1 Leicester (EPL 30/1/19 8pm)

Man of the match

• Alisson

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Matip

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Van Dijk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robertson

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Henderson

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Wijnaldum

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Keita [off 66’]

• Shaqiri [off 66’]

• Firmino [off 82’]

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Mane [GOAL 2’]

Votes: 88 74.6%
  • Salah

• Fabinho [on 66’]

• Lallana [on 66’]

• Sturridge [on 82’]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
Alisson, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Keita, Shaqiri, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
So, so, so frustrating. Should have been plain sailing after 2mins, and we just let them back into the game.

Gained a point on City, but feels like two dropped. A win would have put City away.

wibseyred

I know it's not the best result but at the start of the week we had a 4 point lead we know have 5.

LS12Red

Poor tonight .. wasted opportunity..penalty all day long on Keita, other than the goal and that we did very little in front of goal.

LFC4EVR

Any chance we can all chip into a fund to pay for some prescription glasses for the poor referees? That way they won't rule offside on Mane, and goal scoring chances might just get the right color card. Could be this one needs a color blind test too?

Sweeting

Been cheated out of that. Maguire should have been sent off and Keita was clearly taken out for a penalty.

We didn't create much but had decisions been correct then we win the game comfortably.

If Lovren if fit then I don't understand Matip starting. Lovren generally lools good and has occasional bad spells in the game. Matip generally looks bad and has occasional good spells (usually when we are not defending).

theres always tommorrow

If we win it this year I’m changing my name tag
We just didn’t look match sharp. Slow build up, lack of movement, a yard off the press.
We can probably afford this but we must do better from now on. Still a solid 5 points ahead. I think it could have been worse.

Barnestormer

Left wing.
Sometimes a break is exactly that, a break in momentum. Sometimes not good. We looked off the pace but had a lot of makeshift inclusions. keita really doesnt convince me, despite that he should have had a penalty. A really poor evening actually coloured by sub-par officiating, again.