POST MATCH: Liverpool 1-1 Newcastle United

EdWood

TIA Youth Team
I was having the very same chat with a mate yesterday about Agger. I think having Coates in at the back and pushing Agger up would make perfect sense at the moment.
Dagger's fitness is still questionable and I'd spare him the many more tackles he'd have to make in the holding role; I still wince every time I see him getting up close and personal with an oppostion player.

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
I'd love to see Dan having a go at DM. The problem is in what game can we experiment now?

funkynoise74

I'd love to see Dan having a go at DM. The problem is in what game can we experiment now?
If we get the right result on Thursday, then we could give it a trial against either Udinese away or Young Boys at home I suppose.

Never Say Never

FSG are the iluminati
Persisting with Downing or Cole? Neither has had much of a sniff in the side since the start of the league.
14 appearances this term is quite a lot for downing. Six Europa starts (one appearance off the bench), 2 league cup starts, 1 premier league start (and 4 appearances off the bench). Why not assaidi? Why not Pacheco?