• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Post Match: Liverpool 4 Notts County 2

ras

With all the long-term impact this game seems to have brought, after the draw for the next round I find myself asking - was the costly win worth it?
On the bright side, both regarding this weekend and the next league cup round - if there's a game that our boys do turn up for, it's against ManU.
With the defence as thin as it is, it's all about who scores more. Bring it on!

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
Ad-free Member
shlohmoh said:
To be the best we have to beat the best of the rest.
It has been done before,it can be done again.
To be the best, we just need to have more points than the rest. We probably can lose all our games to Man Utd, Man City and Chelsea and Arsenal and then win the rest of our 30 games and probably be the champions.

RedSouthIndian

TIA Squad Member
A tough game won....all this so that we can meet Manure at the theater of prawns!! Wow!! Saw the repeat telecast. I think we played really well in the first 20 - 25 minutes and then in the ET. II Half we were piss poor.

Loosing Kolo is going to hurt. Hope the other two, Allen & Cissoko recover quickly enough.

Sterling & Hendo scored great goals while Sturridge keeps scoring. Long may this continue.