Post match: Liverpool v Bournemouth (EPL 9/2/19 3pm)

Man of the Match

• Alisson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Milner

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Matip

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Van Dijk

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Robertson

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Fabinho

Votes: 16 10.3%
  • Keita

Votes: 16 10.3%
  • Wijnaldum [GOAL 33’, off 76’]

Votes: 83 53.2%
  • Salah [GOAL 47’]

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • Firmino [off 90’]

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • Mane [GOAL 24’, off 87’]

Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Alexander-Arnold [on 76’]

• Origi [on 87’]

• Sturridge [on 90’]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
Alisson, Milner, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Fabinho, Keita, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Incognito

The Normal One
Back to when choosing a MotM is difficult. Exactly what the doctor ordered. Could have been 6-7 for us.
Bobby back to his brilliant best. Keita building on his second half performance last week. Salah looked lively and Mane brilliant as he's been recently. Gini Fab excellent in midfield.
And Anfield rocking. Perfect. :celebrating:
Onto El plastico now..

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts...
Admin
Three goals, a clean sheet (the 14th of the season), and a totally controlled and committed performance. What's not to like about that?

:celebrating:

Edit: Yeah, we could have scored a lot more during the second half, but I for one value the 14th clean sheet far more highly. It's exactly what the doctor ordered for us.

MoM for me: Gini. Salah was maybe in an even more scintillating form than him, but he held the whole thing together today. He has become an absolute key player for us, and his goal was a moment of pure delight.

Special mentions go out to Keita, whom I thought was excellent, and to Fabinho, to Mané and to Robertson. All of them were outstanding. Fimino, albeit still not in top form, showed moments of great class, among others for Salah's goal.

Last edited:

Iluvatar

Allez Allez Allez
Exactly the performance and result we needed.

We were relentless, we pressed intelligently but by god when we went.. We fucking flew with purpose and intent. Untouchable at times.

Fingers crossed it's the end of the wobble and onwards to the title because if we play like that for the next 12 games we'll lift it.

p.s. Bobby moved to #9 again and he was a bloody delight, had them on strings all game.

SirBillShankly

Joe and Holly's Dad.
Wonderful stuff. 3 points. Clean sheet. GREAT save by Becker early on. Excellent performances by Gini,, Keita, Salah, Fabinho and Robertson. Gini my MOTM. Love him,loved his goal, class player.

Back top -where we belong.:celebrating:

El Dorado

Shakin' and stirred
Man of the Match for me is the twelfth man of teamwork. Ridiculous passing today. Clean, quick, even lots of filth. They'll need the manure shovel to clean up some of those piles of filth. Firmino top dog there, but also Keita, Mo, Milner, Mane, even Matip.

Joe Gomez x

Great result today! Feel the boys really put on a good performance for the fans as well. Fabinho was personally my MOTM, I seem to favor players who might go under the radar under the shadow of the goal scorers. He was immense, tackles all over the pitch and great passes. Keita was good today in all honestly and I’ve gained a better perspective of the man. Front three were good and Bobby was back to his best. Overall good result and a needed 3 points. YNWA

Last edited:

sms1986

Posted at 16:5716:57
Post update
Liverpool 3-0 Bournemouth
James Milner has just revealed to TV that Georginio Wijnaldum was struggling on the eve of the game with an illness.
How on earth did he produce a performance like that!
Outstanding.

RodM

Really, really enjoyed that one. I did think that there was another goal in there but 3 points will do very nicely, thank you.

MotM not easy but I've gone for Milner for doing a really solid job at RB and creating the first goal to boot. He may not be the best player in any particular position but he is by far our best player in ANY position. A real Swiss army knife of a player and a real asset to the club.

Also, DAZN is good once it's up and running, although the commentator sound like he is in a cardboard box. Looks like living in exile could have it's plus points.