• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Post Match: Liverpool v Brighton (EPL 30/11/19 3pm)

Man of the match

• Alisson

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Alexander-Arnold

Votes: 33 27.0%
  • Lovren

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Van Dijk

Votes: 109 89.3%
  • Robertson

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Henderson

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Wijnaldum

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Oxlade-Chamberlain

Votes: 11 9.0%
  • Salah

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Firmino

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Mane

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Lallana

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Origi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adrian

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
Can someone open this and add the subs? I’m working today and therefore on internet blackout Til I get home.

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
Far too close an outcome. This should have been a comfortable 4 or five nil win.

The late struggle after the red card is understandable. Brighton didn't play a tough match midweek, let's not forget this.

Another three points. This is what counts, and our unbelievable run goes on!!!

Edit: Man City losing two points and Chelsea three shows just how hard it is to maintain a winning run. For us, these three points are worth pure gold.

cynicaloldgit

Green, not greed
Ad-free Member
Never in doubt.

We equal the club record, set in 1987-88, of 31 consecutive games unbeaten in the top division.

Not too worried about Alisson missing the derby- although he looked a bag of nerves today, Adrián did well earlier in the season and Everton are shit anyway.

Eleven points clear- is it too much to ask for the Bitters to do us a favour tomorrow?

MOTM: @Alright Now for correct use of the comma.

NaturalNine

TIA New Signing
I can't help thinking that Alisson simply switched off there for a needless red card, and a needlessly anxious ending. Looks like our guys prefer to keep us on our toes, rather than seeing the game out uneventfully.

3 points is 3 points, and I'm so SO glad we have VVD, and our reliable backup Adrian. Don't forget we won all the league games he started - that gives me confidence.

Only another 24 more heart-stoppers to go!

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
Ad-free Member
Still early days...but 11 points above Man City and Leicester, 14 above Chelsea. Not convinced Everton can do a job against Leicester tomorrow but even then, we are in a very good position. Its not the best way to win games but to put it into perspective....if we win 2-1 every game, we are champions.