Post match: Liverpool v Burnley (10/3/2019 12pm)

Man of the match

• Alisson

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Alexander-Arnold [off 86’]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matip

• Van Dijk

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Robertson

• Fabinho

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Wijnaldum [off 69’]

• Lallana [off 76’]

Votes: 71 47.0%
  • Salah (three assists)

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Firmino [GOAL 20’, GOAL 68’]

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Mane [GOAL 29’, GOAL 90+3’]

Votes: 44 29.1%
  • Henderson [on 69’]

• Keita [on 76’]

• Sturridge [on 86’]

• Total voters

SBYM

Who's the fella owns this shithole?
Not to mention a game in hand at the time, winning that would put us to 10 points clear. Anyway, I thought the same as you when we're 1 point ahead of City. Thought I might not be able to stomach it, but after reading all the post here calling people like me a quitter and all sorts, I just go - meh.... just another regular Liverpool FC season I have gone through for 3 decades or more. So no big deal.....
Pipe down, Eduardo. Don't be such a quitter.

xoxo

shachart

"You're supposed to help people that need a bit."
Not to mention a game in hand at the time, winning that would put us to 10 points clear. Anyway, I thought the same as you when we're 1 point ahead of City. Thought I might not be able to stomach it, but after reading all the post here calling people like me a quitter and all sorts, I just go - meh.... just another regular Liverpool FC season I have gone through for 3 decades or more. So no big deal.....
I guess so.
We are Liverpool tra la la la

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
i love and respect your words but when origi scored a goal at that time i said origi should be out even if i knew he will score goal because everyone saw the goal but not everyone saw what happened to the play style !
You know what fellas... if you read this post in the voice of Herr Jürgen it makes much more sense

cynicaloldgit

Total Member
You know what fellas... if you read this post in the voice of Herr Jürgen it makes much more sense
So Santana is Klopp! He’s deliberately removed the word “moment” from his posts in an (ultimately unsuccessful) attempt to throw everybody off his trail.

It all makes sense now.