tho your dreams be tossed and blown
- Sep 2, 2013
Azpil reminds me of a rodent. Argentine version of NevilleSome quick points.
1. Azpilicueta is a nasty niggly horrible player judged on yesterday. I never realised this before.
2. I think I´ved watched a different match to quite a few on here. First half we were measured, mature had it under control. The Chavs were looking to hit on the break, they had a few dangerous looking counters. I think anyone who expects us to control every match 100% obviously plays football on his play station in cheat mode. Two gilt edge chances for the Chavs after we went 2-0 apart from that nothing.
3. Sarri made himself look like a dope yesterday. ´´I thought it was a foul on Emerson but I don´t want to mention it¨, then don´t.
4. I get bored reading comments like, Oh if the Chavs had put some of those chances away it would have been different. Snore. What about if Liverpool had put some of their other chances away? Ever thought about that? Would have, could have, should have.
5. The amount of fans who make their own rules up as regards what is a peno/foul or not is ridiculous. For the record Salah could have stayed on his feet. But it was a peno 100%. What is it nowadays? I sometimes feel it´s cool to be a bit of a wimp/sensitive/ almost too obliging, I can´t quite put it into words. I´ll give an example. When I played footy with my big bro, I´d be in goal, I´d get the ball in my face, I´d start to cry and my bro would say, stop crying you big girls blouse, Ray Clemence wouldn´t cry. Nowadays it would be ´there, there, let it all out´´. Men should be men. I´m not talking about being macho, drinking, farting, burping, beating women, I´m talking about strength of character.
I hope that makes sense.