Post Match: Liverpool v Crystal Palace (EPL 19/1/19 3pm)

Man of the Match

• Alisson

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Milner [red 89’]

Votes: 14 8.1%
  • Matip

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Van Dijk

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Robertson

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • Henderson

Votes: 25 14.5%
  • Fabinho [off 87’]

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Keita [off 70’]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salah [GOAL 46’, 74’, off 90+4’]

Votes: 84 48.8%
  • Mane [GOAL 90+3’]

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Firmino [GOAL 52’]

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Shaqiri [on 70’]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lallana [on 87’]

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Love these:

A few of things to notice if you fellas missed it...

1. Keita not doing well is because he's been talking to Robertson - his English already iffy, imagine having to handle Scottish accent. No wonder he seemed lost when he plays left. lol
2. Salah's first goal, he didn't even bother to celebrate and wanting to get another goal. He also seemed very happy for Firmino to get his goal.
3. At the end of the match, take a look at how Alisson react after that third goal. Now that's a keeper that really hates conceding! Happy to see that sort of reaction even though we're winning.

They say Salah isn't happy, saw that big grin in his face every goal we scored?

sms1986

The thing on TAAs knee worries me. I had one of these when I ruptured my ACL. Did he have surgery? I thought he will be back soon.
It could just be for comfort/extra protection. Klopp has said that he's being monitored on a day to day basis and is making good progress.

jaffod

A few of things to notice if you fellas missed it...

1. Keita not doing well is because he's been talking to Robertson - his English already iffy, imagine having to handle Scottish accent. No wonder he seemed lost when he plays left. lol
2. Salah's first goal, he didn't even bother to celebrate and wanting to get another goal. He also seemed very happy for Firmino to get his goal.
3. At the end of the match, take a look at how Alisson react after that third goal. Now that's a keeper that really hates conceding! Happy to see that sort of reaction even though we're winning.

They say Salah isn't happy, saw that big grin in his face every goal we scored?
I noticed big Virgil didn't hang around at the end, straight down the tunnel...I reckon he'll still be fuming now.

Gone Kloppo

Formerly known as Ʒan
It could just be for comfort/extra protection. Klopp has said that he's being monitored on a day to day basis and is making good progress.
I think Klopp is also being quite pragmatic with team selection. He knows exactly what he had in each player, and he's also said a few times that it's less about the personnel and more about the approach and p playing the team tactics.

What I mean by all this is that I think Klopp knew that its pointless risking a recurrence of an injury to TAA if we have a capable player in reserve such as Milner. Now I don't even think we are in a position where we desperately need to rush TAA back just because of Milly's suspension - a formation tweak could see us playing Fab in a back 3 or lopsided back 4 if needed. Still, I'll be happy if TAA is back next game as well :-)