POST MATCH: Liverpool v Everton (EPL 2/12/18 4.15pm)

Man of the Match

• Alisson

Votes: 58 32.2%
  • Alexander Arnold

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Gomez

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Van Dijk

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • Robertson

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Wijnaldum

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Fabinho

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Shaqiri [off 71’]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Firmino [off 84’]

• Mane

Votes: 9 5.0%
  • Salah [off 75’]

• Keita [on 71’]

• Sturridge [on 75’]

• Origi [on 84’, GOAL 90+5’]

Votes: 78 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ben64

In Asia, what Pickford did would be called ‘kelong’; that he may well be bribed for accidentally letting in one goal so that bookies can make money. Just saying....

Wilkored08

a la danny mills
(I read and copied the following from the Liverpool Echo website) {apologise if it's wrong to do such things}

Absolutely shocking is getting sent off seven times in your career like Mills – from recklessly kicking out at Craig Bellamy to uttering obscenities at match officials.
Absolutely shocking is admitting that you purposely stayed down in order to get Ronaldinho sent off in the 2002 World Cup quarter-final like Mills did.

he should be arrested for assault, abusing behavior and conning match officials. All our gaffer did was show emotion that us fans feel when our team wins.
Pot and kettle springs to mind does't it?
Total duck egg!

Commando

I’m not sure I should post this (apologies if its in poor taste but I’ll let you decide for yourselves) ...... oh well here goes ........ :((

Nothing in the content of those vids that hasn't been said or posted on different media formats over the last couple of days. Thanks for posting. If anyone gets offended on behalf of someone else, feck em.

My nephew sits in the disabled section of the Kop. He has no arms or legs. He was ripping into Jordan Pickford's little arms on the drive home from the game. :well done::celebrating: