Post match: Liverpool v Everton (EPL 4/12/19 8.15pm)

Man of the match

• Adrian

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Alexander-Arnold [off 83’]

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Lovren

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Van Dijk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robertson

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Wijnaldum [GOAL 90’]

Votes: 17 10.1%
  • Milner

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Lallana [off 73’]

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Shaqiri [GOAL 17’]

Votes: 46 27.4%
  • Mane [GOAL 44’]

Votes: 122 72.6%
  • Origi [GOAL 6’, 31’, off 73’]

Votes: 98 58.3%
  • Henderson [on 73’]

• Firmino [on 73’]

• Gomez [on 83’]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mascot88

Bootroom Member
Admin
Adrian, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Milner, Lallana, Shaqiri, Mane, Origi.

cynicaloldgit

#MbappéonaBosman2022
Ad-free Member
For once, I can say “Never in doubt” and mean it!

Our attacking display in the first half was pure filth. All four goals were right out of the top drawer and we effectively killed the game before the break; it really was poetry in motion. We should have had a pen in the second half, when VVD was fouled at a corner, but were in energy conservation mode throughout the second period.

Credit to the Bitters: they kept plugging away and, although their first goal was slightly fortuitous, tried to make a game of it against vastly superior opposition.

MOTM: Sadio, despite those two late misses, closely followed by Big Div and Trent.

PS: Clearly not everyone agrees, given some of the comments in the in-match thread, but I thought that Ally McCoist on Amazon’s commentary team was excellent. Accurate, knowledgeable, witty and far superior to the usual morons. Hope to see him cover our games more regularly.

Incognito

The Normal One
Finally a game with no nerves in the last 10 mins. Lead at top restored. Mane world class despite the misses at the end. Shaq was toying with them, nice time to be back in the side. Hendo just beauty since coming on, excellent through balls. Origi clinical and perfect.

Adrian had a very good game too. Klopp got it absolutely right with his line up, tactics and how to get behind their back line.

Get in!!! :D

macca1970

Five goals. All sublime. The first four brilliant counters.

Everton – bye bye.

Klopp trolling them with all the changes – they all stepped up.

MOTM Gini. Worked all game, and finished it off. Was all over the pitch.

Maria

EPL, European & FIFA World club Champions❤✊
Ad-free Member
Sorry, I am late. I heard there were raised eyebrows in the changed lineup and a goal wonder fest.
Tbh, I was kinda worried about this derby, I thought there would be a few deliberate fouls by the bitters and a bore draw. Our gaffer knew what he was doing.
Will watch the highlights

Well done Redmen.

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
How good was Shaq? Held it up, super control in tight spaces, lovely little touches and excellent combinations with Div and Sadio especially in the 1st half. Hammered them and the scoreline flatters them. Sadio, Trent, Gini, Div and Shaq were all excellent.