• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Post Match: Liverpool v Huddersfield (EPL 26/4/19 8pm)

Man of the match

• Alisson

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Alexander-Arnold [off 88’]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lovren

• Van Dijk

• Robertson

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Wijnaldum [off 73’]

• Henderson

• Keita [GOAL 1’]

Votes: 22 16.8%
  • Mane [GOAL 23’, GOAL 66’]

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • Sturridge [off 73’]

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Salah [GOAL 45+1’, GOAL 83’]

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • Oxlade-Chamberlain [On 73’]

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Shaqiri [on 73’]

• Gomez [on 88’]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RodM

Superb performance. MotM? Would have gone for Mané, Salah was brilliant and Robo hugely influential. In fact it's hard to pick out an individual in a fantastic and hugely entertaining match. So I'm going for Oxlade-Chamberlain. I hadn't expected to see him this season and for the minutes he was on he looked sharp. If he can progress with match fitness and have a good pre-season then it is as good as a new signing. Not every stellar performance happens on the pitch. It's great to see him back.

PeachesEnRegalia

No Offense, @Maria....
Any fan having watched this team play all season long can’t feel anything but proud. They have been relentless, played with class and authority, and gone as close to perfection as a non-cheating team can reasonably expect. I fucking love them all. Thanks Jurgen and the boys for an amazing season so far, and hopefully more to come!!!

Werder4life

Lot's of contenders for motm again today , which is the best indicator how far they've come. As much as I feel for Daniel - but when he came off , it was like the chains fell off. Shaq and Ox full on from the first second , all of a sudden rapid link ups and almost perfect timing in runs and passes.
Yea , Huddersfield were burnt by then - but still - should have been 7. Party football in the last 20 , fitting the party atmosphere.

I pick Keita . Could have been literally everybody else besides Studge , who looks unfit to play the system.

3 more. Come on Burnley. Bring on Barca. It will happen - I'm certain by now.

William Clarke

REDSHIRT ~ I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
Scored a quick goal and yet overall we started very slowly, with Huddersfield playing decent for a bottom feeder club. Once we got our passing game together it spelt the utter end for the Yorkshire club. 5-0 was good enough and 91 points for the season so far ...... WOW

MrRinsin

TIA Regular
My man of the match goes to Salah, simply amazing. Recorded 1 assist and 2 goals, and all over the pitch. He held the ball, threading passes and scoring goals. Wonderful fucker..... it's so comfortable it looked like an exhibition match.
This! Could have been had a couple more but he was on form tonight and Mane smashing the post for the Hatrick, oooooooh so close! Happy times, now come on you Burns! (or whatever we call those niggly cunts)