• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Post Match: Liverpool v Norwich (9/8/19 8pm)

Man of the match

• Alisson [off]

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Alexander-Arnold

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Gomez

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Van Dijk [GOAL 28’]

Votes: 20 11.6%
  • Robertson

Votes: 14 8.1%
  • Fabinho

Votes: 31 18.0%
  • Wijnaldum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Henderson

Votes: 42 24.4%
  • Salah [GOAL 18’]

Votes: 46 26.7%
  • Firmino [off 85’]

Votes: 122 70.9%
  • Origi [GOAL 41’, off 74’]

Votes: 43 25.0%
  • Adrian [on]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mane [on 74’]

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Milner [on 85’]

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Billy Biskix

TIA Youth Team
Ad-free Member
I’m a bit disappointed in the touching of the “this is Anfield sign”. I only saw two players touch it, or am I missing something?
Yes, just Henderson and Gini. I think if it was special enough for JK to ban it until we'd won something then the players (and JK) should consider it special enough to follow the tradition once we have. It would be a real shame if this now died out completely.

Lynch04

Smeg Head
It was what it was.
You have to give Norwich credit, they were bold in their approach and definitely caused us problems. We were rusty defensively but looked sharp attacking wise.
I try not to listen to the pundits comments after the game. If Carragher and Neville have suggested that we were fortunate or that Norwich could have scored 4/5 then so be it, how many more could we have scored if we weren't playing in 3rd gear 2nd half.
As i said at the start of my post, it was what it was, 3 points, 4 goals, positives and negatives, players getting fitness levels up.
The real negative was Alisson’s injury, hopefully the initial diagnosis of a few weeks is true, thankfully that crazy international break may actually prove beneficial for once.

Additionally, anyone got a photo of the mosaic?

Irishanfield

Internet Terrorist
It was what it was.
You have to give Norwich credit, they were bold in their approach and definitely caused us problems. We were rusty defensively but looked sharp attacking wise.
I try not to listen to the pundits comments after the game. If Carragher and Neville have suggested that we were fortunate or that Norwich could have scored 4/5 then so be it, how many more could we have scored if we weren't playing in 3rd gear 2nd half.
As i said at the start of my post, it was what it was, 3 points, 4 goals, positives and negatives, players getting fitness levels up.
The real negative was Alisson’s injury, hopefully the initial diagnosis of a few weeks is true, thankfully that crazy international break may actually prove beneficial for once.

Additionally, anyone got a photo of the mosaic?
Not a photo but..

104TOSH

mystic, clown and philosopher
a good display against a decent Norwich side who deserved their goal. wish we'd scored a few more though.