Post match: Liverpool v Porto (UCL 9/4/2019 8pm)

Man of the match

• Alisson

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Alexander-Arnold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lovren

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Van Dijk

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Milner

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Fabinho

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Henderson

Votes: 57 40.4%
  • Keita [GOAL 5’]

Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Salah

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Firmino [GOAL 26’, off 82’]

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Mane [off 73’]

• Origi [on 73’]

• Sturridge [on 82’]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dane

NEXT!
On sale now, but I'm sure they'll be collect in person from the TO.
If someone want to link with my members card I'll try and get them, but they'd have to collect them as I'm away at work
Scratch that, sold out already with still over an hour to go in the queue.

Commando

He was being fouled (pulled back) as he got in front of the Porto player going into our area, yet still didn't go down. He got the free kick eventually for the persistent pulling by the Porto player.

Yup - that track back and determination is not seen on any other team by a forward - and we have 2 lads who do it - Mo and Bobby!
Don't forget Sadio. The help he gives Robbo down that left flank is really useful.

Flobs

FADA

Voted Bobby for MotM and was a bit 'shocked' to see that only 10,8% in here voted for him.
Surely not as Henderson continued his rebirth and Keita had a good game both creating some excitement. We are fans. ;-)
I thought Firmino was excellent as was Mané, again, but Henderson got my vote for all those tingly feelings he's giving me at the moment (getting me really pumped up). :-)

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Ok... I am a red who wants us to win the PL and UCL and I want Man city to lose every game as to me they are our main competitors. Hence why I was discussing spurs v city.
You can still do that, just not in a thread where Liverpool FC games are being discussed and find the relevant place to discuss them? Not difficult to find... Here you go, just in case you could not find it.

Premier League thread
Champs League thread
Man City thread

A friendly advice from a fellow fan should be appreciated ....