• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Post match: Liverpool v Salzburg (UCL 2/10/2019 8pm)

Man of the Match

• Adrian

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Alexander-Arnold

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Gomez

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Van Dijk

• Robertson [GOAL 25']

Votes: 59 54.6%
  • Fabinho

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Henderson [off 60']

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Wijnaldum [off 64']

• Salah [GOAL 36', 69', off 90']

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • Firmino

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • Mane [GOAL 9']

Votes: 28 25.9%
  • Milner [on 60']

• Origi [on 64']

• Keita [on 90']

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prolix

Long Time Nemesis™
Ad-free Member
Wonder if @GermanRed is done patting himself on the back and ready to preview the next one?
You need to calm down. Bobby's birthday has gone to your head.

big noyd

only saw from robertson's goal on, but it really seemed like marsch handed minamino a note and from that point on they gave our centre halves a ton of problems

gomez has not looked strong running towards his own goal this season

redbj

hurry up, July 1st, let's get the show on the road
you'd think that Fabinho would have been tasked with picking up that #10, but I am surprised that Klopp nor Henderson or even the "best defender in the world" would have made an adjustment after the second goal. Henderson should have the capacity to drop into the double-pivot or at least have his head on a swivel if Fabinho is having to man-mark.
Not sure you can rope lovren into it mate.

104TOSH

mystic, clown and philosopher
fantastic opening half hour, and then we sat back thinking job done! we need to learn from this and when on top go for the jugular!!! Salzburg are no mugs and we were witness to that! the return game will be tricky.

great goals from our guys, especially Robbo's goal, that was my favourite goal, and how did Mane not make contact with Trent's cross???

3pts though!!!
and no broken pipes, just heavily chewed mouthpieces!
oh! and I have a low heart beat, low 40's - but it reached 98 during the second half!!! can't tell 'her indoors' because she said she would ban me from watching my beloved Liverpool!!!
NEVER gonna happen!!!

BostonMick

TIA New Signing no more!
Ad-free Member
fantastic opening half hour, and then we sat back thinking job done! we need to learn from this and when on top go for the jugular!!! Salzburg are no mugs and we were witness to that! the return game will be tricky.

great goals from our guys, especially Robbo's goal, that was my favourite goal, and how did Mane not make contact with Trent's cross???

3pts though!!!
and no broken pipes, just heavily chewed mouthpieces!
oh! and I have a low heart beat, low 40's - but it reached 98 during the second half!!! can't tell 'her indoors' because she said she would ban me from watching my beloved Liverpool!!!
NEVER gonna happen!!!
the adrenaline high after the third goal was phenomonal
i think that's part of the crash for sure
not only were we playing amazing football in the first half - the goals were stunning - combined with Mo doing some extraordinary dancing in the box
it was all kind of magical
and then that lad turned VVD......