• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Post match: Liverpool v Spurs (UCL FINAL 1/6/2019 8pm)

Man of the match

• Alisson

Votes: 201 75.8%
  • Alexander-Arnold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matip

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • Van Dijk

Votes: 14 5.3%
  • Robertson

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • Fabinho

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Wijnaldum [off 62’]

• Henderson

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Mane [off 89’]

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • Salah [GOAL 2’]

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Firmino [off 58’]

• Origi [on 58’, GOAL 87’]

Votes: 11 4.2%
  • Milner [on 62’]

• Gomez [on 89’]

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

Bonus

TIA New Signing
Ad-free Member
So much to say about to tonight, but i will keep it short for the now...

So all I will say at the mo is...

BACK WHERE WE BELONG,
KINGS OF EUROPE!

Allez Allez Allez...

Foldy

Thank fuck for Alisson and Origi. Love Trent then saying he’s just a normal lad from Liverpool, you’re a legend tonight son. Lap it up!!! Have a great celebration folks!!!!

El Dorado

Shakin' and stirred
Man of the match impossible. Team of the Match. Mane big early, VVD and Matip solid all night long. Milner energetic at the right time. Origi, what can you say. Alisson so strong at the end. What a team performance.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
I have sedatives, my mates got me a cartridge of skunk fluid, thinking I won't wake the neighbours up. @Genius and @gasband, if you hear anything from Straits Time about some fella making all kinds of noise at Bukit Timah, it's me. Neighbour pretty pissed. lol lol lol . I guess I have to stay fucking drunk again next season for us to win titles and trophies!

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
Glenn Hoddle is one bitter cunt. Still going on about the penalty and insisting that Liverpool were lucky.

You’re beloved Spurs were pretty in the middle but were shite at both ends. If they were as good as you think there were they would have scored.

Now fuck off, you bellend.

JibJab

Mo Mane Mo' Problems
By the way, who here said that they were going to tattoo "Big Cock Divock" on their forehead if he scored the winner today? His goal certainly sealed it for our boys. I think you should pay up, anyway. lol

Dave-D

WE’VE WON IT SIX TIMES, WE’VE WON IT SIX TIMES.........CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE, WE’VE WON SIX TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!! :celebrating: :celebrating: :celebrating: :celebrating: :celebrating: :celebrating: :celebrating: