• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Post match: Liverpool v Watford (EPL 27/2/2019 8pm)

Man of the match

• Alisson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alexander-Arnold

Votes: 86 51.2%
  • Matip

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Van Dijk [GOAL 80’, GOAL 82’]

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • Robertson

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Fabinho

Votes: 31 18.5%
  • Milner [off 69’]

• Wijnaldum [off 84’]

• Salah

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Origi [GOAL 66’]

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Mane [GOAL 9’, GOAL 20’, off 77’]

Votes: 28 16.7%
  • Henderson [on 69’]

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Lallana [on 77’]

• Keita [on 84’]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iluvatar

Allez (x6)
Ad-free Member
What a way to knock our little stutter into the stratosphere!

Looks like Trent is making up for lost time but Robertson isn't giving up his lead easily. Both were utterly lovely, wands for feet those two and when both are playing our attacking play has several more dimensions.

Not a single player off tonight and without Firmino there was a few doubts at the back of my mind, but we played some bloody good football without him.

Bash the bitters next.

Scott Jones

Blunt
Ad-free Member
Great win,i've seen fuck all,don't know who scored or how many but i'm thrilled to fucking bits,streams all on fucking strike,MOTM i'll wait until i see the results of the poll,get the fuck in there tho. :cheers:

Incognito

The Normal One
Flawless performance, didn't give them a sniff.
VVD getting goals, Trent getting 3 assists and could have been 6, Mane with Bobby kind of goals, we winning without Bobby and back on top. Easy or made it look so atleast!
Credit to Divock as well, was running all day long, Gini with his unsung performance, and Fab with another MoTM performance. Big reason our backline wasn't troubled.

Yess!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Gomez x

What a fucking performance !
For the whole 90 dominanted, lovely to see Mane and Virgil and especially Trent see the limelight’s tonight. Trent was unbelievable with 3 assists , just showed how much we miss him at such a young age. Atmosphere was boss tonight. YNWA

MrRinsin

TIA Regular
WHAT. A. PERFORMANCE!! Made up, after all the negative shite in the comments section about Origi starting, that is some response! Anyone less than an 8/10, I dont think so? Fab, Virgil, Mane, Salah, Matip, Robbo were superb tonight, all 9s, Trent's best game for us, didnt put a foot wrong!

Magnus

Damn solid ! The way Watford plays suits Liverpool amazingly well, so a cautious note in case some people takes off a bit too easily. However, we played incredibly well at times and this was probably one of the best games we have played this season. I am so pleased. It was just so fun to watch the free flowing forward offensive-thinking football I so love, and this game gave me everything. I am just so fucking satisfied :)

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
Brilliant performance all around - hard to pick a man of the match but I've gone for Fabinho, thought he was terrific in breaking up play and setting the tempo.
Yeah, he was a wall. We have now three walls: Allisson in goal, VVD in the heart of the defence, and Fabinho in midfield. Brilliant!!!

Gone Kloppo

Formerly known as Ʒan
5-0 and no goal for Salah?

TAA. Out. Of. This. World.

Every single player not only put in 100% but performed tonight. Well played. Special mentions to BigDiv and Joel who cop a lot but really showed what they are capable of tonight.

LFCFFC

If this was an American sport the commentators would be calling TAA the pizzaboy, because he can fucking deliver.

Let's do that 10 more times.

Also, fun fact: Our centre-back now has more goals than United's 400k a week winger.