Post match: Liverpool v Wolves (EPL 12/5/2019 3pm)

Man of the match

• Alisson

Votes: 18 14.9%
  • Alexander-Arnold

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Matip

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Van Dijk

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Robertson [off 84’]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fabinho

• Wijnaldum [off 88’]

• Henderson

• Mane [GOAL 17’, GOAL 81’]

Votes: 89 73.6%
  • Salah

• Origi [off 64’]

• Milner [on 64’]

• Gomez [on 84’]

• Oxlade - Chamberlain [on 88’]

• Total voters

Kenny Dalglish LFC Legend

Yes kompany should have gone but i think city fans will say that VVD should have got a red in that game too

I do have it in my head through that sterling was a fraction offside for their 2nd goal . he was offside when the ball is played to him who then crosses to Silva to score
Think you're getting your games mixed up with Napoli.

I notice no mention of the points we got that maybe we shouldn't (e.g. offside goal at WHU) plus the points City maybe should have had but didn't (Wolves goal away was an obvious handball by Boly plus blatant penalty not given to City in the same game plus the other ones) ...

Just saying that your view sounds a bit one sided.....will be interesting to see what that study into refereeing decisions throws up this season...
You relish the opportunity to back up City every chance you get, yet always decry the decisions of the team you claim to support. Hmm why would that be?

I'll take the hit for the decent supporters on here. I'll probably get a ban but it outweighs the benefits of posting/reading on here. The mods will say you can go elsewhere and that's true. I probably will.

Unfortunately the decent supporters /posters on here are outnumbered by absolute dick heads (IMHO). Some of you make me sick to the bone. So quick to be neutral you end up being biased. It becomes positive discrimination.

Can't you see the contempt we are held in? So much so the City players felt they could sing that disgusting song. Shame on all the apologists. Mascot88 you're one of the worst. Don't bother sending a pm I already know.

Quicksand

Looking for Clues...
The main reason why I wanted out of the conspiracy thread was I could see it was just going to up up with bad blood between normally decent posters (one or two just argue for the sake of it but that's another story) which is what has happened and was the reason why the mods closed it. Do you not think its time to let it go
I did let it go.
Read back through the thread and understand, please, that I did not open that particular element of the discussion.
I accept I got a bit prickly about the production of stats, when other stats are flagrantly disregarded, but that was reactionary.
One mans conspiracy is another mans bias. Lets close this conversation, between you and me.